#1September 28th, 2006 · 05:15 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
10 posts
United States of America
Take Escape

This song is not in a battle

by: Dearest Azazel

NOT MY WORK

im too shy to put my own stuff up here, but i wanted to share this song with ya'll.  I'm friends with the band, and i'd be happy to direct to them any comments you guys have for um. enjoy =)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 28th, 2006 · 11:13 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool song.

nice mix. sounds professional.

the only thing I don't really like is the synth lead. the timing sounds slightly off in spots, like in the beginning. but I liked when the guitars took that lead. and right after 3:00 was pretty cool.

I also like the vocalist. reminds me of dexter holland.
#3September 28th, 2006 · 12:29 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I listened to this a number of times in the row, while I was chatting on the chat page... and it's true, the lead synth is off in the beginning, but the rest of the sound is very well produced, and is of a nice genre design.

nothing too original though, it seems bands like this are poppin out the ground like mushrooms in the fall nowadays, but hey, I enjoy a good alt. metal every now and then for sure.

I doubt I will remember the song 5 minutes after having heard it though... so I guess this will not be suitable for single-release.

giving a nice rating. pleasy relay to the band. are you official spokesperson? you should be, the band should fully agree with you posting their material. I guess you got that sorted, right?

cheers

PX (mod)
#4October 27th, 2006 · 11:56 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Originally. But it is a little pop.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 3:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.