#1September 25th, 2006 · 10:50 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Closer

This song is not in a battle

A new song from Chill.

Our singer made lyrics and everything to it but then we decided we didn't like her... so here we are, no vocals.

This song has a dreamy kind of feel to it, it's more catchier then some of our other songs.

PM me or talk on chat if you want to add vocals to it, that would be awesome!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 25th, 2006 · 11:47 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Very nice jazz based song, like the guitar in it. I would have to say that it really sounds mature for music coming from 17 year olds! Kudos to you guys!

I know the recording is not great, not really a concern, the only thing I would suggest is less crash on the drums. The crash cymbal seems a little harsh for this song, however it does sound great accentuating the stops.

I definately enjoyed this one
#3September 26th, 2006 · 04:08 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
Really nice laid back song...has me reminising about being on the beach lying back as the sun sets    As gordo was saying, switch that crash to a ride maybe or something like that and it will greatly improve the song.  If you don't have a ride then consider lightly hitting the crash or fully open hi-hat maybe.  As far as recording quality goes, it could be a bit better but a) thats to be expected around here and b) it kind of suits it.  Good job!
#4December 3rd, 2006 · 05:47 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
Resting time on the beach, while the nasty birds are walking around me and the seawaves are singing...beautiful imagine. Thanks
#5December 3rd, 2006 · 03:19 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
Pardon the pun, but this song just makes me want to chill... heh. Two minutes in the guitar is really cool. I am digging on the sound at that point. Get a vocalist guys!
#6December 6th, 2006 · 02:53 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
lol u decided u didnt like her! funny!

but i like this! very relaxing...........i can imagine myself by the beach drinking iced lemonade, wearing a white polka dot sundress and a large colorful floppy beach hat, watching the waves gently crashing onto the fine white sand.....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 4:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.