1 2
#16June 9th, 2005 · 12:47 PM
20 posts
United States of America
This song sounds almost professional.  The only problems would be (as said before) are in the chorus where you seem to speed up for the "All I wanted."  If you can find another way to perform that part, it would be perfect on the radio.  Very nice work.  Keep it up.
#17June 19th, 2005 · 08:55 PM
1 posts
United States of America
hey bro
you guys are great, i hope my bands that good someday, we gotta practice our butts off
#18June 25th, 2005 · 11:56 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
This song was very, very cool.  Some minor tempo gliches but barely noticable.  Production was excellent.  My suggestion would be some more wailing, expressive vocals.  To me vocal styles like in Thursday or At the Drive In (for example) would be more fitting to the style of your instrumentals.   Still they were good, so keep rockin' on!  
#19June 26th, 2005 · 10:29 AM
13 posts
Canada
I really liked the beginning.  When the lead guitar came it, it seemed kinda off time... maybe it's just me .  And as grace mentioned, the piano is very out of tune.  Nice touch though.  The intensity fell away too much for me, you need to keep the energy up for a rockin' tune like this.  You don't want people to have to stop moshing for 10 seconds, cause then they realize that they're way too tired to start up again and they go and get a drink of water Good stuff.
#20July 23rd, 2005 · 06:06 PM
37 posts
United States of America
Kind of reminds me of the getup Kids or something, I really like it.  I agree that vocals could use a little more volume in the beginning and a little panning between lead and back up for a little more dimension.  All and all great song.
#21May 26th, 2006 · 05:48 PM
8 posts
United States of America
*Poke*
I lufflized it. It was awsome.    Very good job *Adds to favorites*
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.