#1September 17th, 2006 · 10:20 PM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
Ways and Means

This song is not in a battle

Another dark one. Just showing you guys that I DO write different stuff. I just don't really record them.

- Chester

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 18th, 2006 · 12:10 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Jeez..
Do you listen to Radiohead?
I'm definatly getting a Thom Yorke vibe here.
I love your voice around :55
Great work on the mixing.
#3September 18th, 2006 · 12:26 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
dude, this is great.  Yes, Radiohead vibes a lot.

I'm pleased you took the challenge  make a better recording and you'll get a high vote/download from me.
#4September 18th, 2006 · 04:45 AM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
Impressive!  Really does create quite a dark mood...  As far as the recording quality goes we all know what needs to be done...buuutttt the little buzz that there is now reminded me of cricket sounds kind of, and I think on the final recording if you put some of that in the background very quietly it may sound good.  Would be random as hell, but who says stuff can't be random?  Would keep people guessing for ages on what they represent 
#5September 18th, 2006 · 12:56 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Not bad
Your perty good on a guitar man!
#6September 18th, 2006 · 01:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
yeh I like this one. Good to hear another side of you. This is indeed very Radiohead, which isn't a crime btw. Too bad you don't really "record" this, I mean I'd find it much of a virtue if an artist had an album with songs of different moods and styles rather than the "safe bet" of songs all light-weight and low-thresh. This gives an artist more depth, thus more cred and a steadier, more dedicated fanbase.

think about it
#7September 19th, 2006 · 04:54 PM
15 posts
Belgium
Nice chill song,it definatly has got something from Radiohead but I hear also some Damien Rice sounds. I think the song has got good choices on your guitar and the vocals fits perfectly with the guitar so well done. I really like the guitar at 1.00
#8September 19th, 2006 · 06:09 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
like the accoustic a lot
#9September 19th, 2006 · 07:51 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
i feel like i should be sitting back drinking a nice cold drink and reminessing on the past while looking out at the ocean. very chill mood and very nice to hear a diffrent kind of listen from you great job kiddo,but i agree you should really go to the studio with this one i'ld love to hear it with a full band and what not -.- but thats simply because im helplessly upsessed -.- pethetic i know...

love paper
#10October 13th, 2006 · 09:05 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Stop making us all jealous with your amazing talent, ED.

It's quite rude you know.

But enjoyable :-d
#11October 13th, 2006 · 10:23 PM
12 threads / 6 songs
36 posts
United States of America
Ways and Means
Very good vocalist. I like your use of acoustic guitar and divergent harmonies.
The only thing I would improve is the hum or hiss in the backround.
Is this an effect or an imperfection?
If you lower this a little it may sound even better.
A real gem in the making   - Mark from GRUNTLED
#12October 24th, 2006 · 06:39 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
i cant keep this any longer...

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY A FAN!!

like, your stuff is all so awesome! geez!
#13November 12th, 2006 · 07:19 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey...
How did I miss this??

THis is cool.....  pretty dark...  but I like it...

It is much different than your normal stuff..  Of course the quality is pretty good....

and I agree with PX, I think you should try to diversify your albums..

Anywho....  I think I may have to keep this one in my playlist...

JimK
#14December 15th, 2006 · 09:30 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
France
Second track I listen to from you... same impression : It's damn good ! Although I'm more into electronic music, I must admit that I can like that kind of tracks. Recording is ok -except the buzz, again-, mixing seems ok too (I'm listening on headphones). But what is more important here I guess is the emotion that your song conveys. But... Why does it have to be so short 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.