#1September 16th, 2006 · 11:05 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Alone

This song is not in a battle

ok got in an argument with my parents a few hours ago and got in a mood so went and made a song...only spend a 2 hours on it so still need loads of work..also i'm singing in it so that needs fixing 2!! anyways just wanted to get advice on where to take it/improve it. i think the drums arnt right and need change in them but i guess i'll get round to that ...what do you think??

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 17th, 2006 · 06:59 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
dude... you shouldn't get into arguments with your parents... they are the ones who put you into this world, and they're always right about anything... you should know that...

(uugghhh.. bleehchhhcccc.. what did I just say?)

anyway, I think this is a nice start for a song. SO that's your voice eh... well using it as a sample which you integrate into the soundscape, it works pretty well...  Indeed, make the drums more interesting, and I was thinking something of a heavily delayed piano loop going Bb A G A G F G F Eb F Eb D there (or something) - And a monotonous heavily verbed saw bass pumping a note every now and then to shake up the observer a little, taking over toward the entire soundscape end. It'll make things dark I know, but I think that would suit the "Alone" title well.

so yeh it sounds interesting IMO
#3September 19th, 2006 · 06:08 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
pretty good, liked it
#4September 20th, 2006 · 10:01 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
this has potential...Id do away with the vocals...add a more clearer vocal track..with some lyrics...also It think it needs a break in the song somewhere..a bridge..a change of pace...but thats just me...not bad for just 2 hrs of work though...nice flow...like i said..I think this one has some potential...stay with it...

Flyer
#5September 29th, 2006 · 06:12 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
11 posts
United Kingdom
feeling
loads of feeling in this song, perhaps a bit puts you on a downer! But I think it's good for expressing stuff!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.