#1September 12th, 2006 · 06:07 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Clairandience

This song is not in a battle

A new song recorded several hours ago. Just sit down,close your eyes,take a deep breath,put your phones on your head and relax!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 12th, 2006 · 08:05 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Yes! This is what I expect from you! Great work,the wife loves it too!

PS It would be cool if this was the intro to something really heavy...I hear a guitar coming in at the end kinda like the one in paint it black by the stones. However this stands up as is great work.
#3September 13th, 2006 · 12:14 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Really like this. The intro really reminds me of the intro to hotel california that the eagles do on Hell Freezes Over. Nice middle-eastern, twangy feel. My only comment is that this entire song seems to be leading somewhere and never gets there. If that's the point you're trying to make then kudos, you did it, but this tune sounds like one drawn out intro to Hotel California. Still, good work.
#4September 13th, 2006 · 02:27 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
60 posts
United States of America
hmm... 

I'm not convinced: the guitar is too strident to be really relaxing - I agree it's more trying to lead up to something, and then that thing never comes...

not too keen on the generic synth, either

imho it needs some work - but worth it 
#5September 13th, 2006 · 04:49 AM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Right!
Yes my friends.The song is leading to somewhere-it's intro to another song But thank you very much for the coments and votes.You're nice
#6September 13th, 2006 · 05:03 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well, it's certainly a nicely put together piece, though I agree it's not "relaxing" in that sense, as the guitar is more trying to invoke awareness than relaxation.

both parts work well together IMO but I'm not going to take a nap on the couch and drift away on this... intro to another song you say? that would be good... something really rocking I expect!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.