17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
nice Musik
#3September 13th, 2006 · 02:22 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
60 posts
United States of America
'I wanna be your man - I hope you feel the same...' ?? 

anyway, sounds pretty professional, except for maybe lack of bass...

high vote from me!
#4September 13th, 2006 · 04:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
um yeah just a question though, mandiibabii, can you please explain what exactly we're hearing here?
#5September 13th, 2006 · 10:43 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
uh....are you Marques Houston?  As in http://www.marques-houston.com/ ?

If not..then you shouldn't be posting his songs 
#6September 13th, 2006 · 12:13 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
A Joke?... or marketing ploy by some not-too-clever MH fan?

Mandiibabii registered, posted three two word comments ("Nice Musik"), uploaded this song and posted no intro or greeting with it. This dipstick might be doing this at a bunch of sites just to get the single heard. I'd say demand an explanation or boot him/her. This amounts to a sneaky little commercial for Marques Houston and I HATE commercials. Especially here in Bandamp, of all places!

Plus, just for the record, I hate this kind of music. Unimaginative, utterly generic two-bar cliche grooves coupled with 2 much riffing by the singer... this stuff killed R&B   This is stereotypical "R&B" make-out music. It's the music you hear when a character on tv turns on the radio just before getting busy. It's well produced but it's background music.
#7September 13th, 2006 · 12:21 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
alerion wrote…

Mandiibabii registered, posted three two word comments ("Nice Musik"), uploaded this song and posted no intro or greeting with it. This dipstick might be doing this at a bunch of sites just to get the single heard. I'd say demand an explanation or boot him/her. This amounts to a sneaky little commercial for Marques Houston and I HATE commercials. Especially here in Bandamp, of all places!

Plus, just for the record, I hate this kind of music. Unimaginative, utterly generic two-bar cliche grooves coupled with 2 much riffing by the singer... this stuff killed R&B   This is stereotypical "R&B" make-out music. It's the music you hear when a character on tv turns on the radio just before getting busy. It's well produced but it's background music.

WOW! well-SAID, Alerion...I agree totally...on ALL counts!
#8September 13th, 2006 · 02:15 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
shame on u
battlecat wrote…
alerion wrote…

Plus, just for the record, I hate this kind of music. Unimaginative, utterly generic two-bar cliche grooves coupled with 2 much riffing by the singer... this stuff killed R&B   This is stereotypical "R&B" make-out music. It's the music you hear when a character on tv turns on the radio just before getting busy. It's well produced but it's background music.

WOW! well-SAID, Alerion...I agree totally...on ALL counts!

Mee toooo... I'm glad someone could identify the original artist, because that MH person is not known in my country. But for some odd reason, I did identify it as a commercially released song... I wonder why...

Anyway, closing this thread. Mandiibabii (or should I say, Mandy, Baby, ...) please pm me after you've read the rules... I'm sure this must be just a slight form of misunderstanding.

kind regards,
yours truly moderator,
PuppetXeno

ps. plucked this off the Urban Dictionary:

RnB     

A style of music which has now evolved into a style of Hip-Hop especially made for 13yr old girls who pretend that Usher is their boyfriend.

The so called RnB "stars" are probably not the talent behind the music, and the supposed stars are actually models.

RnB fans are usually teenage girls with the intelligence of a frog.
They treat anyone who doesn't listen as fools of society, when in reality, they are exactly what they make other people out to be.

"So, what kind of music are you into"
"RnB"
"..."
#9October 12th, 2011 · 11:40 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
United States of America
Awesome
What a great voice you have. Do you give lessons? I like the simplicity of this song. Almost nothing there. But you can do that when your vocals rock as hard as yours does. Nice work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.