#1September 5th, 2006 · 05:24 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Chops v2

This song is not in a battle

Whelp, I reworked this song, made it longer and took out some parts to reduce clutter.

This will be final version because I want to work on some new music.

Rock on!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 5th, 2006 · 05:28 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Cool, I like it all except for that choking fax machine at the end lol.
#3September 5th, 2006 · 05:31 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
I just realized I'm using those main powerchords too much lol... too bad, cuz i don't want to fix 'em or change 'em ... or turn 'em down 
#4September 6th, 2006 · 03:16 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
Haha, maybe no cookies from pap yet, but I'm loving those effects on the guitar.  What effect you using to get that gated kinda sound?  I still dunno how to use that.  I think what would really add power to this is if you spent a little more time looking through the drums available.  Maybe in places more layers of audio too...but also keep in mind that that is comign from a guy who has about 25 instruments playing by the 1 minute mark in his FL songs haha.  Good job tho - if this is your first attempt its impressive!
#5September 7th, 2006 · 07:14 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Tarsanth wrote…
Maybe in places more layers of audio too...but also keep in mind that that is comign from a guy who has about 25 instruments playing by the 1 minute mark in his FL songs haha.  Good job tho - if this is your first attempt its impressive!

The more the merrier!! 

Where do you hear the gated effect? i have like 3 or 4 different guitars in there... is it the " choking fax machine " ?
#6September 7th, 2006 · 07:53 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
Dunno if gated is the right word, but I was hearing them at 0:47 in the first instance.  Anyone wanna correct my terminology?
#7September 7th, 2006 · 07:54 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
That above comment was from me, but I have no idea why it posted as TessCrazy...never even seen her on here before.  Weird stuff that.
#8September 9th, 2006 · 08:04 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
Yes exactly wat I asked for SWEET dude I love this
#9September 10th, 2006 · 04:58 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Hm, well now that i look at i had a minor slide on the guitar so it kinda slid up and down in certain points... is that what you were hearing? Idk i tweaked that guitar so much idk what it is anymore    its a completely different one than the main chorder.
#10September 11th, 2006 · 07:04 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
who said i wouldent give him a cookie? i like this! now for some vox i think a couple of reapeated phrazes in there would be awsome something real smple to sort of throw you off of the chords every now and then..this way you wont have to really worry about the chords being used to much so long as you have something real simple to break em up!

now, for my cookies

you get one cookie for the effets (because they are truley wonderfull)

AND you get a SECOND cookie because of the fact that you are so new to all of this and your first few tries have blown all my tries out of the water

so cookies for you

-the doll you know and love bcause she has the sweets

papy pap
#11September 13th, 2006 · 12:37 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Mega-techno sounds, really well pieced together.
The actual structure of the music is really simple - but it stays interesting because of all the variations.
It's not a style of music that I'd generally listen to, so you deserve a pat on the back for the fact I thought it was too short!!!
Good stuff
#12October 22nd, 2006 · 11:34 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
i made this alot longer a couple months ago, it was originally rock, then morphed slowly into a techno beast... maybe if i finish it and post you will see what i mean...
#13June 7th, 2007 · 07:12 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
this version very cool 2 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 1:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.