1 2

#1May 12th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Happy Moment
Score: 78.3%
Battle: 2005-06

Hi guys! I'm back! I already forgot that Guitar Battle exists and last week I found this site and realized that this is good old Guitar battle! Anway, this is a song called Happy Moment, I wrote it yesterday, and recorded, 11.5.2005, specialy for this site. Song is about those little happy moments in our lives, you know, when everything is going well and when u are happy, I think we should all treasure those little moments that doesn't come so often. So this song is one little happy moment of my life... I hope you'll like it...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 17th, 2005 · 11:01 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
United Kingdom
This is a great song, quite uplifting; and it really is the sort of song i would listen to at the end of a great day when everything has come together and everything is good.

Only small criticism is that there is no real change in the bass line or drum beat, the guitaring makes up for it a little but perhaps if you did a few power chords allowing the drummer to have a play - if it is a drummer and not a machine - same with the bass

but overall i could listen to it again and again

thanks
#3May 18th, 2005 · 02:54 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Tnx for your criticism! The thing is all I have is  program where I make drums so...i can't do anything special. It's hard for me to get what I want but this is what I can do. Maybe in the future I will try to play drums on my keyboards and record that, I tryed before, sound much better and realistic.
Tnx for your criticism again, I will try to improve those things in my next recordings. Im glad you like the song.
#4May 20th, 2005 · 12:25 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
36 posts
United States of America
This one is good, I like the first one the most.
#5May 20th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Nice melody,reminds me of a young Eric Johnson.
#6May 20th, 2005 · 02:08 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
36 posts
United States of America
I know the feeling with the drums...I don't even use the keyboard.I just hooked up with a drummer and he is going to re record all the drum tracks ASAP. I wouldn't worry about the drums much, they just help keep it all in time. The guitar playing is what counts and you definitly have your shit together on that part. If you ever do get a good drummer...oh man look out...! check out www.6fretsunder.com and let me know what you think.
#7May 20th, 2005 · 11:39 AM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Glad to see you back! Your a great competitor. And this song is like all your others......Amazing! I look forward to battleing you many more times in the future.
#8May 20th, 2005 · 03:06 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
23 posts
United Kingdom
yes, nicely put together. It sounds happy!!
#9May 21st, 2005 · 02:00 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Man, you're getting a great sound there. Love it! I really like the melody too,  its like there is someone singing about a "happy moment" its great! About the drums, I don't think they are too bad, sure real drums are great but what youve got going here is pretty good anyways.

Good work mate! Look forward to hearing more of your stuff.
#10May 21st, 2005 · 08:14 PM
That was beautiful. Once you come out with an EP or CD, i'm going to buy it.
#11May 22nd, 2005 · 09:15 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Reminds me of that prog group from a few years back "Camel". Really nice work. I love this kind of stuff..
#12May 23rd, 2005 · 01:00 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Tnx guys, I must say that this is really happy moment for me reading your posts... I will surely upload more songs so check my uploaded songs soon! I would really like to record my stuff in real studio so they sound more professional but till then you'll have to listen my production...
#13May 24th, 2005 · 08:20 AM
10 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
hey SpOOnMan you rock my crib dude! lol
odlicna je odlicna.
di si majstoreee
#14May 24th, 2005 · 01:04 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Beautiful feeling. I don't agree when 6fretsunder says that you don't have to worry about drums... if perfection is reachable, why don't even try? So I think that a few changes in the beats would help to make this song more beautiful than it actually is. Congratulations!
#15May 25th, 2005 · 02:34 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm glad that u like my song Morbius and I am extremely happy. That's why I make music, so people could enjoy as much as I enjoy making music. Tnx
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.