#1August 29th, 2006 · 12:50 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Slovenia
Ecliptical

This song is not in a battle

I'm not really sure about the genre of this music. My initial goal, however, was to make a psychodelic rock type of song.

I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 29th, 2006 · 02:19 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
don't you just love samples? I love samples...

um... nice organ sound there... haunting... creeping... hum okay, some guitar plucking in there, kindof soothing...

you know... if you could do a voice over to this.. maybe heavily effected vocals, telling a spooky story or something, or perhaps an ancient poem... then this could be really awesome. Right now, I enjoy what you did, how the organ and the guitars play together, and the mystic atmosphere of the samples, but it's a lot of guess work what this track could be about... I mean, maybe a rhythm to give it cohesion and a bass (synth) while you're at it... that would be very cool.

so, good start for something...
#3August 29th, 2006 · 03:34 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
sounds like various windchimes in the intro..cool...if you want this to be more of the psychadelic rock variety..then try adding some driving drums behind the whole thing...remove the long breaks of watery sounds..and add some campy vocals 

As it stands now...I like it as an ambient piece.
#4August 29th, 2006 · 07:09 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
ambient music is so cool and i really love your soundscape , keep at it ,a story evolves thru sound ...cool 
#5November 29th, 2006 · 05:36 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
interesting
I agree with Spoon. It's very interesting,but it's not finnished. The organ must stay alittle longer, maybe you have to put in some vocals or...I don't know. This is anly an idea. You decide The natural sounds are great Remind me a lot of things...Thank you
#6December 13th, 2006 · 05:09 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
I think this more of a rlaxing song    then A Phycodelic rock song...i think this is good....easy to listen to

Flyer
#7December 13th, 2006 · 06:20 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Setting the mood wonderfully, I love how you ease into the song instead of starting right away with the music, it suits the piece well, I would love to see you work it more, like a couple of ideas mentioned by the other guys, but it's up to you...
#8December 13th, 2006 · 07:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What a really 'wet' song, scuse the pun

In some strange way I fully agree with spoon, and 'driving drum beat' are the right words, I can nearly physically feel the need for them.

It's the beautiful organ and guitar riffs, they have a haunting simplicity
#9May 4th, 2007 · 08:05 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
lol. this reminds me half of floyds breakfast, and jonny greenwoods body song. Its cool, but i dont think the organ should have cut out at 1.20. just keep with the music.

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.