#1August 29th, 2006 · 09:21 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Song in progress

This song is not in a battle

ok i know the singing aint great but it sounded like the song needed vocals to fatten it up. think the song still dont sound right any suggestions on improving it??

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 29th, 2006 · 11:36 AM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
I like
The vocals are far off in the background enough that they don't count as vocals... more as an instrument. . but I would have pulled them out (dropped them) sooner.. then let the newer effected vox come back in with the change in the music, And then scoot back the 1st vox into the mix so that one isn't aware that they returned.

The change to the quieter part is good. I would drop the vox to more become background or out completely at that point.

I like this song. I like the melodies. I like the mixture and dropping and returning of things.

Nice and laidback... What was this recorded on? Everything seems so adjusted to high freqs. Did you do that or was that an effect of the machine or process? It doesn't hurt it... I am just aware of something high-pitched about it.
#3August 29th, 2006 · 04:04 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I really like this overall...yeh - the vox aren't great...I could almost hear you dropping in a female opera singer sample in this...mixed in the back so it sounds more like an instrument...Nice job! 
#4August 31st, 2006 · 06:50 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
thanks all... i do really like the song except the vocal type part..if anyone gets time to add new lyrics ...would be great!!! lol
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.