#1August 26th, 2006 · 10:26 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
Guitar Crazy(Extend)

This song is not in a battle

An extended version of G-Tar Crazy so enjoy LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING oh yeah and just to add this one and VhalenSim are for my guitar teacher dave

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 27th, 2006 · 05:55 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
bit better but needs loads of practice
#3August 29th, 2006 · 12:41 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Slovenia
bad sound quality
The guitar si too far in the background and it's too distorted. I guess it's mixed that way so it covers up the mistakes. Drums are cool, but the sound quality is bad. The whole song isn't really that bad, but I wouldn't give you more than 5/10.
#4August 29th, 2006 · 08:02 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
Thanks I was trying to make it sound cool with the electronic drums and u say the guitar is to far in the backround I bring it up later today it will be posted G-tar crazy (fixed)    thanks for your comments
#5September 13th, 2006 · 12:53 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The drums phase loads - is that an effect applied deliberately, or did you double track and re-sync them?  In either case, while the drum loops are ok, the actual sound is not so good because of it.
The guitar playing's ok - nothing particularly shines there, but it's fine.  The sounds used for the guitar, and the mix itself, and not good.

All the above is a shame really, as I think with some work this could be a really decent sounding bit of music.  Everything's there, it just needs to be cleaned up.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 8:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.