#1August 25th, 2006 · 03:34 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
16 posts
United States of America
Careless Youth

This song is not in a battle

This was recorded at our third or fourth practice off of a PC microphone hooked up to our bassist's laptop. It was our first attempt at recording anything and I now have a mixer and recording software so you can expect some decent recordings from us sooner or later.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 25th, 2006 · 11:58 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ohhh maaaaaaaannnnn...

this is unlistenable man.... the audio quality is atrocious. lots of high frequency hiss and distortion.. killing my headphones... argghhh...

if you now have a mixer and recording software then Pleeaaazzzzeee try to record something decent with that first before you start hoisting songs up here... I mean... It should be anyone's objective to post "the best you can create" up here... I mean what's the rush... I really like fast powerful punk rock or whatever, but I *hate* and I mean ***HATE*** having to listen through a REALLY BAD audio quality... And that's what this is... A REALLY BAD audio quality...

So.... Well carry on with playing and rehearsing, but please try to get it recorded properly first before you upload... Now that you can... OK?

kind regards,
PX (mod)
#3August 25th, 2006 · 06:17 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
16 posts
United States of America
I didn't want to record this actually. I wanted to wait until I got my mixer but my band just showed up at practice with a laptop and told mer we're recording. I only uploaded it on here to see what people think of it DESPITE the audio quality.  I didn't have my mixer at the time because I had no money and no job. However now that I have some stuff for recording you can expect some decent recordings in maybe a month
#4August 25th, 2006 · 08:01 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Careless Youth
ok start from here................
i agree with pxeno
hard to listen 2

sploosh
if thats wot u want then ok
no vote..................sorry
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.