#1August 21st, 2006 · 10:30 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
Waterworld on Acid

This song is not in a battle

Trippy little Jam thing I've been working on. Some of it was done with a slide so it gives it a cool element. Also I distorted my acoustic for the one rhythm part and plug it direct into the board and it gave me the coolest spacyiest distortion sound. Its still kinda rough but give it a listen and let me know what you think. It kinda craps out at the end.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 22nd, 2006 · 04:19 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Hmmmm
i can see where your going with it, but it's ruined by dodgy recording, and certain key and timing issues, also the mixing and mastering of it... it's all abit loud and in your face... i'd like to hear it again, re-recorded and mastered
#3August 22nd, 2006 · 01:22 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
11 posts
Germany
little bit of psychedelic thing going on, i lke the sound of this number
#4August 22nd, 2006 · 02:43 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The recording isn't the best it's true - and there's perhaps a bit of tuning needed on the guitars too - oh, and the time change is very messy indeed!

BUT....................
                          I like the construction of this, the whole build up is very good - getting more intense as it goes on.  The bass comes through loud and clear, and the drums (while not that clear) actually do the job of keeping the music moving on pretty well.

With a lot more practice, better work around the time changes, and a much better recording, this would sound very good I think.

Keep it up though.

#5August 23rd, 2006 · 01:58 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
your music is good..just need to get a grip on the recording ...  will be looking for more from you

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.