#1May 11th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
Dusk
Score: 64.6%
Battle: 2005-06

this song make me feel a kind of cold. Reminds me of a wind in the dusk.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2005 · 06:38 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
United States of America
TIghten it up a bit and this is excellent.  Take this into the studio sometime.
#3June 3rd, 2005 · 08:48 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Excellent dude. I love hearing just a classical guitar. You have some nice chops going. That would be an excellent studio recording!
#4June 4th, 2005 · 07:23 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Very good production. Minimal sound, very hush hush... I like that latino sound.
#5June 5th, 2005 · 01:35 AM
4 threads / 1 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Maybe some change in pace a bit, some chord strumming or something. It gets boring after a while.
#6June 8th, 2005 · 10:21 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
31 posts
United Kingdom
its beautiful, but self indulgent...follows the same theme throughout just in a new ways....would be very good film music i feel, but could very much do with a change of pace as aaron says
#7June 10th, 2005 · 02:00 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
22 posts
Italy
Passionate and "molding"...Very difficult to listen without visual.. Good work anyway: Exotic.
#8June 14th, 2005 · 04:16 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
Very, very nice.  My only criticism is that its a bit long for something with no obvious recognisable theme or melody.  Either make it shorter or come up with a melody that you could keep returning to every now and then to give it structure.  Good work tho - love the tone of the arpegiating part.
#9June 4th, 2006 · 04:51 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
rec level
could come up a lot. I wanted to hear it more, but I had no place to go with the volume. Needs a hook I can take home with me. Beautiful, but could have a bit more structure, if that makes sense...
#10June 4th, 2006 · 09:13 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: rec level
journeygirl wrote…
could come up a lot. I wanted to hear it more, but I had no place to go with the volume. Needs a hook I can take home with me. Beautiful, but could have a bit more structure, if that makes sense...

Please don't think I am picking on you, I only quoted the last one, as I can't do multiple quotes well, I've tried, it's a pain.. This is directed at alot of the post's here...

I am confused, This isn't pop, so, you aint gunna get the "hook"... I mean, this is exactly what this is meant to be... this is fabulous classical work...  The volume is actually pretty good, it is befitting the title.. just loud enough to be heard, but almost fading out...  as the sun at dusk is just enough to be seen, as it fades out to darkness.... This is phenominal...

It is what I would love to be able to do... but, unfortunately, all I can do is make a bunch of silly crap...  I could learn from him... and for a home recording, the quality is phenominal, it is sooo difficult to record acoustic guitars well...   Bravo, Jsoldi... You have a fan in me..

Jim K
#11June 8th, 2006 · 02:07 AM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
hey!!
somebody gotta listen to this song at the dusk, while looking by the window or something. You don't need to see the sun at the horizon, actually, it would be better if you don't see it, because that's not the part of the dusk I'm trying to express here. The thing is that when I hear it while I'm looking by the window at the dusk, I feel a magical similarity between the music and that kind of absence of time and emptiness the dusk make me feel. Just try it, to see if I'm hallucinating or what...
#12June 8th, 2006 · 02:21 AM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Well, you jsold me on it! it's a beautiful piece, unfortunately you can hear you bumping into the mic every now and then. I agree with Jim on this one, doesn't need a hook. very nice, will meditate to this one!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.