1 2
#16September 9th, 2006 · 12:38 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
TK got the keys on this one spot on - just there without being intrusive, and the sound was perfect for the song.

The song was excellent in the first place, now it's .....erm, it's....... well, it's better than that!

Great job from the Toasted Goats, great job from Mr TK.

#17September 20th, 2006 · 03:28 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Glad you guys like this one
I'm glad you guys like this one as it's one of my favorites that we do. I just love the power  on this one live, when you kick into the chorus.

I think Triton did an outstanding job on the mix. I would like to see what he could do on some of the other songs.

At this time we are still in the talking stages of going overseas. It is a possibility though if we can get enough paying gigs to carry us through over there.

If you know of any venues that might like to have us play, please PM me or Teedro.

I also think it would be cool to hook up with Triton for a few practices then hit the tour over there.  My thoughts only as I can't speak for  the other members of the band (even though I know they'd love it).

We are trying to get some of our music "out there" by internet and a few other  avenues.

Again Thanks,
                                                                                 Toasted Goat
#18November 29th, 2006 · 08:05 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
I wish you Good Luck, someday, when you are already super-stars... I'll know where you started from:) From genius songs like this? Or you've been made some less genius songs when you was 12 ? Sorry. I'm just a little envious,that's all. But I really wish you to become famous!
#19December 22nd, 2006 · 09:34 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
France
There's not much to add to what has already been said. Very well played, the vocals are hmmm... wow ! Sounds like some of Gun's'Roses ballads, very high level.
#20February 2nd, 2007 · 10:28 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
wow
wow your tunes just blew me away they were amazing the vocals outstanding kinda like journey all around great music i bow down to the master
#21February 2nd, 2007 · 02:08 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Awsome,awsome,awsome
Great sound all together.
Great guitar playing
Great mix of keys
Great vox
Great drumming
Great bass playing
did I say "Great"
I hope you guys make it.
#22March 5th, 2007 · 12:17 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
thanks
Joanadakel wrote…
I wish you Good Luck, someday, when you are already super-stars... I'll know where you started from:) From genius songs like this? Or you've been made some less genius songs when you was 12 ? Sorry. I'm just a little envious,that's all. But I really wish you to become famous!:)

I don't know why you would say envious your music is excellent and your voice is amazing!  You have no reason to be envious your music stands on it's own and is every bit as good.

Marino ........thanks
#23March 5th, 2007 · 12:22 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great song Goat!
#24July 18th, 2007 · 12:25 PM
10 posts
Germany
Impressed
Such a cool song, brings me back in time when my favorite genre was the power-ballad.
The voice, the guitars, the whole, everything ROCKS!
#25February 6th, 2008 · 12:54 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
re: Don't say goodbye V2
toastedgoat wrote…
ok this is what happens when ya have real good keyboards  in your band (or in my case someone on band amp). Tritonkeyboarder put some great keys to this song.
We were going to go back into  the studio and record some keys to this, and this is exactly what I had in mind. So again great job on the keyboards (can you move here) 

oh yeah: this one I'll say sounds better with the headphones on and cranked up :D
#26October 4th, 2009 · 07:36 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
41 posts
Russia
I vote high)) nice song!!
#27January 15th, 2010 · 03:38 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
United States of America
Awesome
Everything is better than good and the lead vocal is amazing
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.