#1August 18th, 2006 · 04:02 PM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Feelings

This song is not in a battle

Oke....

Same story as "TEASER"

This demo "Feelings" and the other one "Teaser""are just musical demo's.

I seem to have problems with writing lyrics unfortunatly...

If people can help me out here it would be great!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 19th, 2006 · 05:48 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
It's great to see that the quality of BandAmp "products" grows into positive music

This is a great tune and it definately needs some vocals. Performance is perfect same the recording. No vote w/o vocals
#3August 19th, 2006 · 12:52 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
This pretty Good, Bob......nice effort here...what direction/type of song do you want this to go...as far as lyrics...what Idea do you have ..that your trying to express in this song ?

Ralph Flyer
#4August 20th, 2006 · 05:24 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
re: hey
Hey Ralph!

I had some anti-war/violance lyrics in mind. The song itself is pretty happy so I thought it would be a nice contradiction if I made straight hard lyrics on it....

At 1:38 I origionally had newsflashes (from the war in iraque) in it...in my opinion that sound really powerfull..but i took it out, depending on what lyrics will come i'll do that or don't.

greeting!

FLYER7747 wrote…
This pretty Good, Bob......nice effort here...what direction/type of song do you want this to go...as far as lyrics...what Idea do you have ..that your trying to express in this song ?

Ralph Flyer
#5August 20th, 2006 · 08:08 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
id love to hear those news samples, cant you cut and paste them into lyrics somehow, i think it might fit the song in a contradicting way very well

i really like the energy in the song and the combination of horns and distorted guitar is great, though the dist.guitar gets blown away a bit when the horns come in imo

some little drum fills might be nice too and i think its too bad the breakdown which is good on itself, has the same progression as the rest of the song

if there was a melody(like vocals) on it i'd vote high, now i'll wait for it..
#6August 20th, 2006 · 05:23 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I like your manic music style
Loads going on - reggae, punk, ska
Shame that there are no vocals....... but I know the story behind that one

Great recording quality
Good playing
Decent construction

Very Oingo Boingo-ish!
#7August 20th, 2006 · 08:14 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
Yep,same as the others......write some lyrics!
#8March 21st, 2007 · 10:27 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
hey again..
ya know my fav techno band?? KraftWerk.. they were by far the fathers of the movement..  toe tappin beat though.. just needs words..  not canned, but maybe a bottled hook like "why do you always make me feel like second best"....  seems to fit the end of one of the phrasings there... ok that's a gimmie.. use it and if it makes a million, I at least expect an honorable mentioned!!!!  (lol)

Blessings,

Dan

p.s. see I score - grade on a curve... fifty percent is really quite a rather high score with me.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.