1 2
#16September 10th, 2006 · 05:26 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Hah spoon, yeah. I hear Josie and the pussycats as well 
Yeah i agree with taka there are spots where i feel you(?) are off pitch (the vox)
#17September 10th, 2006 · 06:46 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
I was talking ot some one the other day about how they're weren't enough female vocalists in popular music.
It's been swamped(in brittain) by Spoilt rich blokes who's dady paid for everything. And emo music, god I hate emo music.
Anyway, as has been previously stated, the vocals aren't the strongest. Didn't have much problem with the drumming though. Weren't so bland and made a differance from Fuit Loops drum samples (many of the us don't have bands and have to sample drums).
The whole mix was a bit on the trebel side, needs more bass. But I do like my bass.
All in all, I like it enough to downlaod it so...that's good.
Welcome to the amp,
KI
#18September 11th, 2006 · 12:48 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
great job
I get to hear alot of music and there seems to be alot of bands  playing this genre lately.  Your song fits right in with that trend. The vocals (even if slightly out of tune in spots) is the way alot ot the other bands doing this style are going to(slightly out of tune in spots).
Fix some drum sounds and levels and some low end to the bass and kick and you've got it.
great job on this one.
#19September 19th, 2006 · 04:09 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Germany
thanks for all the comments...
we will have a better mix soon, the song is right now beieng mastered.
we didn't have the time to play the drums again and again and again because we redorded 10 songs plus intro on just three weekends.

i don't really know which part you are talking about where the vocals are off key. is it the part where the 2nd voice comes in (if i can do this i can do)?
#20September 19th, 2006 · 09:31 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Girls Rock
I truly enjoyed the entire feel of the song! Wow, it took me back! Call me crazy, but you sound like a mix between Varuca Salt and the Fastbacks! First post? I hope my first post is as enjoyable!
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 2:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.