#1August 10th, 2006 · 11:43 AM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
Scorn

This song is not in a battle

this is one of the song great songs of a metalband who we are in contact with they are from the USA and they've contacted us on purevolume the name of the band is Scream of Erida if you don't like the new metal where screams are used and not the old school like iron maiden and things like that you'll probably thing this song sucks and then I can understand you completely

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 10th, 2006 · 02:38 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Definately not my style. But awesome vibrations indeed.
2:45 is a great break
#3August 10th, 2006 · 03:32 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
re: Scorn
cindercloudmusic wrote…
this is one of the song great songs of a metalband who we are in contact with they are from the USA and they've contacted us on purevolume the name of the band is Scream of Erida if you don't like the new metal where screams are used and not the old school like iron maiden and things like that you'll probably thing this song sucks and then I can understand you completely

Well I don't think it sucks.I love the music and some of the vocals.I've never been a fan of grunting,I love screams though but not thru the entire song only used as exclamation points.This is personal taste.This however is really well done.Good work.
#4August 23rd, 2006 · 02:39 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
cool
Im not a Metal Fan..but this is interesting...nice work

Flyer
#5August 25th, 2006 · 10:11 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Thumping stuff!
Hate the vocals!
Love the energy!!!

Thrash metal has never been something that I've ever really enjoyed - but I can see that this has merit.

Interesting that you're posting a song that you've not recorded... Do "Scream of Erida" know that you've done so, and have they given their permission.  If not, then the BandAMP rules are being broken, and the song needs to come off the site.
Sorry guys
#6August 25th, 2006 · 11:45 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Jiminuk wrote…
Do "Scream of Erida" know that you've done so, and have they given their permission.  If not, then the BandAMP rules are being broken, and the song needs to come off the site.

uh, yeah, Jiminuk got a serious point there. Please explain, cindercloudmusic?

Anyway as for song: well, what Jiminuk said haha, I hate the vocals too! Waaay over the top, they lose all credibility because there's not been put enough effects to them If you're gonna scream.. IF you have to be OVER THE TOP... Go even further: put some serious double-amp distortion on it, scream till the tubes blow, and don't mix it mono, dead center only... Coz now that vocal-cord-ruining screaming sounds ... thin... instead of big, overwhelming, and impressive, see. But then that's my taste, and how I would do things differenlty.

But well, this music is not my style anyway, but I do understand that loads of people dig this stuff... So you can tell the band that they made something interesting here yeah. I mean all in all, it's all been put together really well, I agree with that.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.