#1August 8th, 2006 · 09:09 AM
11 threads / 9 songs
37 posts
Ireland
I know, She Knows
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-01

The chords for this song were apparently knockin around my singers head for about 20 years he says! Its a little foray into the world of "pretty chords". he he!

We decided not to take the song too seriously since we werent really planning on doing much with it other than playing around with those pretty chords and trying to match them up. In the end we noticed quite a good crowd reaction to the song whenever we played it live that we recorded it in the same session as Hammer (see my other songs here for hammer)

Its a happy blues,not in the real vein of the blues eh?hence the not taking it too seriously feeling!
Anyway, i hope you enjoy.
Thanks to Mick for engineering,J for vocals,Pat Mul for Double Bass.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 23rd, 2006 · 03:32 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The playing is pretty good on this
Some nice guitar chords used on a simple 12 bar blues number
Bass is very good indeed.
Vocal delivery is nice.

I imagine this going down pretty well in front of an audience.  It sounds like it was recorded live here.

Actually the recording is the only thing that really lets this song down.  There's way too much distortion - drums sound like they're made of cardboard - the vocals are lacking any reverb - and everything's muffled somehow.

Gotta knock you down a couple of points for the recording, but other than that this is a well delivered blues piece.

Good going guys
#3August 23rd, 2006 · 04:42 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
well, I enjoyed this song

as a part of the audience of that imaginary show

about the live recording, what can I say? sounds different but If I sit in a confortably place and drink a couple of beers while I talk with my wife This song makes me the night

great song man, you got my vote
#4January 12th, 2007 · 06:10 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
got the blues
  dis cat got da blues man. Good song ,pretty good for live. I love the blues so gets a good vote cause it's well played.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.