1 2

#1August 3rd, 2006 · 08:45 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
In Metal We Trust

This song is not in a battle

Posted originally under BasketCase,now has DarkTears vocals on it as well as his mix.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 4th, 2006 · 07:18 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
Angola
I like this
I sounds wonderfull
#3August 4th, 2006 · 03:59 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
54 posts
Canada
This song turned out well,could use some polishing on the mix but i like it.

P.s  the solo was amazing     
#4August 4th, 2006 · 04:51 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
bluesmaster75 wrote…
This song turned out well,could use some polishing on the mix but i like it.

P.s  the solo was amazing     :razz:

The mix was a little tricky,I sent him the version without the solo and stuff so I had to put them together.Oh yeah I know I really wailed on that solo hey? Just kidding.
#5August 4th, 2006 · 05:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well it a real decent mix, I've had it playing in a loop for a couple of times, and I like it better and better.

It really still sounds like a rough demo though. Though tight, and again - very decent decent mix, and I like the "punch" of the mix", it could become much more.. Think Ministry...

that's what I think .... my ears long for that ministry experience...

but as a track, it's too damn good to let lie around and do nothing with, really!

it's going on my harddisk for sure, and you're getting a real nice vote too.

so keep it up dudez....

and long live Black Death by :Wumpscut: .........
#6August 4th, 2006 · 06:27 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
PuppetXeno wrote…
well it a real decent mix, I've had it playing in a loop for a couple of times, and I like it better and better.

It really still sounds like a rough demo though. Though tight, and again - very decent decent mix, and I like the "punch" of the mix", it could become much more.. Think Ministry...

that's what I think .... my ears long for that ministry experience...

but as a track, it's too damn good to let lie around and do nothing with, really!

it's going on my harddisk for sure, and you're getting a real nice vote too.

so keep it up dudez....

and long live Black Death by :Wumpscut: .........

Well ty very much  Puppet......If I would've sent Dark Tear the proper track i wouldn't have had to mix 2 tracks together. I sent him the track to sing over but I left out my vocals in the chorus and bluesmaster75's solo.So DarkTear had it all mixed up pretty decent and then I had to try to blend the other stuff in. Any thoughts on how to get the Ministry vibe goin? Ty again.

PS DarkTear killed his vocal chords on this one so big shout out to him for not holding back and letting it rip 
#7August 4th, 2006 · 07:10 PM
2 posts
United States of America
this is such a good song!
#8August 4th, 2006 · 07:28 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
18 posts
Canada
samantha wrote…
this is such a good song!

Wow you just lost your band amp virginity........congratulations and ty. Funny , you rated it low ?
#9August 4th, 2006 · 09:25 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
rock onhehehe band amp vergenity? thats a wonderfull way to put it lol i like it hehe

any ways on to the song, i liked it before and after dark tears vocals great son g with thm and great with out them, so yeah his voice was a bounus in this version great job! umm i vote.... love this voice fist time ive heared him with no manotone... wonderfull voice!

and welcome to band amp samantha we were happy to have your verginity! lol

paper plane made of a girl thats almost a doll rock on

ps love the ending line to the song
#10August 4th, 2006 · 09:55 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
alittlepaperdoll wrote…
rock onhehehe band amp vergenity? thats a wonderfull way to put it lol i like it hehe

any ways on to the song, i liked it before and after dark tears vocals great son g with thm and great with out them, so yeah his voice was a bounus in this version great job! umm i vote.... love this voice fist time ive heared him with no manotone... wonderfull voice!

and welcome to band amp samantha we were happy to have your verginity! lol

paper plane made of a girl thats almost a doll rock on

ps love the ending line to the song

You should hear his vocals on your going to die and guilty pleasures....the rythym is off on guilty but the vocals are good.Which line are you referring to?
#11August 5th, 2006 · 01:56 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
37 posts
United States of America
I am just having a blast working on your songs with you.  I can't thank you enough for allowing me to do it.
#12October 30th, 2006 · 04:56 PM
3 posts
United Kingdom
Super cool
#13November 12th, 2006 · 12:05 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Romania
great stuff
#14December 28th, 2006 · 08:32 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Awesome
I like the style, kind of like lamb of god when you talk at the start. The lyrics and the singer could use some work. I just dont think the voice is very metal sounding. Dont take it wrong, I think it is great just, the song was simple and so were the lyrics. Give me something that makes me yell "hell yeah" when I hear it. You guys are on the road to success. Keep it up!
#15December 28th, 2006 · 11:06 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
re: Awesome
bicycledeath wrote…
I like the style, kind of like lamb of god when you talk at the start. The lyrics and the singer could use some work. I just dont think the voice is very metal sounding. Dont take it wrong, I think it is great just, the song was simple and so were the lyrics. Give me something that makes me yell "hell yeah" when I hear it. You guys are on the road to success. Keep it up!

Well thanks, yes very simple.Intended, this is just some basic power chords chugging and a "thank you" to anyone whos been involved in the genre. The message is what's important here. As far as the vocals go..they are performed by DarkTear, if you get a chance to listen to anything of his you will see this is not usually what he would sing.Actually he killed his voice on this trying to get it as metal as he could.On a sad note, COTN is no longer a collab project of ours, too bad I thought we were on to something.Thanks again.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.