#1July 31st, 2006 · 11:44 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
Manic Melancholy

This song is not in a battle

hm... Just using up comments that I made... Since i don't plan on making up any more in fl anyways... I made a rap but white guys cant really rap without practicing... And I don't want to practice so... It sucks and that it is also embarrassing...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 6th, 2006 · 10:51 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
nice mix....I dont even try Fl any more  Just gets to aggrevating for me....but you did good on the sound....not a bad flow also  with the music

Ralph
#3August 7th, 2006 · 10:52 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Invasion of the FL preset snatchers
FL is in danger of becoming a sausage factory.  like a nose ....everybodys got one .Very smooth tho.good flow enjoyed.

#4August 7th, 2006 · 11:37 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
i know what you mean
Yeah I understand... most of this stuff is a year or two old but I can see your point.  Personally I'd like it if I had all the talent/time/equipment to actually play all the parts... Also I'd like it if the fruity loop sounds were done better (but I, for one can say that crappy recording/playing can add originality).... But then again I don't like any of my fl stuff anyways, I think it's too trance-ish, I guess I could blame it on the sounds or I could blame it on my lack of effort, but since I thought everyone would say "wow this sucks... your ears have failed you and your songs suck!" I'm delighted that everybody isn't saying that.
#5August 8th, 2006 · 12:51 AM
3 threads
3 posts
United States of America
this song was cool it had an ok melody but thats fl and the flow was pretty cool with the mix
#6August 19th, 2006 · 08:10 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yes I agree about the FL sausage factory.  It can help with the creation of loops (duh!) but boy does it get repetitive.
That said, this is a pretty fresh sounding FL noodle.
Interesting blending of sounds
and nicely pieced together
#7August 19th, 2006 · 09:49 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
I've never used FL but I know a lot of Ampers do and this fits in here great - it certainly doesn't suck. However, I kind of hear this as a game soundtrack. I can't even imagine a rap over this. It's definitely cool in a Nintendo kind of way. I don't at all mean that pejoratively...it's cool for what it is. I think a live instrument, like a judiciously placed distorted guitar part, might bring the robot vibe down a notch.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:09 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.