37 posts
Germany
:-)
i take that as a compliment;-)
#18July 28th, 2006 · 12:08 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Love this!!!! Love the digerido!!! Want to hear more! 
#19July 28th, 2006 · 12:13 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
54 posts
Canada
This is one of the strangest pieces of music i have ever heard. But for some reason i had to listen to the whole thing. Speechless,keep em coming
#20July 28th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
strange!
yes, we are strange fellas. if i take a close look at our musical backgrounds and our lives...no wonder:-)
i liked bluesmasters post:-) i love that kind of reaction to our music, thanks!
#21July 28th, 2006 · 09:03 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
hehe im a fan of weired songs and i must say this is very wiered great job man keep em comming, i look forword to hearing more... jesus.. the  songs ened and ive got it stuck in my head... thi swill not do... i'll just have to listen to it again!
paper doll
#22August 3rd, 2006 · 03:27 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
earworm:-)
yeah, thats what we thought the song is. weird and catchy at the same time. we call it an "earworm" in germany. something that crawls in your ear and stays there for a while:-)
#23August 3rd, 2006 · 04:58 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
45 posts
Belgium
Yeaah I like this one a lot !
Real good didg sounds i'm impressed and the drumming is awesome. For the Mix I listened on my studio monitors and i think the bass is a bit lost in the mix not a matter of volume more the frequencies around 80Hz and 200Hz wich confused a bit the drum sound. I also think the drum and especially the snare are too low but we'll see with some dynamic added by the compression.
Nice job anyway.
#24August 3rd, 2006 · 12:19 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
cheers lucky!
thanks for the constructive critiszm!!!
thats excactely what we want to work on. we did work mainly on keeping the frequenzy range of the didg clear. in most recordings the didgesound is blurred by the frequnzies that the bassguitar produces, so we worked on that first. the parametric mids are the liveblood of the didgesound, and not the bassfrequenzies as many believe!
you know how it is, mixing is a bit like a too short blanket. whether your chest, or your feet are cold;-) we will add some compression, just to set clear borders without killing the dynamic.

have a nice day!
bye
#25August 5th, 2006 · 09:35 PM
3 posts
India
Jiminuk wrote…
Great beats - love the overall sound.

The drums need to come up in the mix (they're excellent by the way) as they don't quite punch though enough.
But the whole idea is very good indeed.

Great stuff.
:)

yeah i agree
#26August 6th, 2006 · 05:22 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
If this is just the experimental recording can't wait to hear the final mastered version.  Its sweet; gotta love those didgies.
#27August 16th, 2006 · 04:19 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
warning!
hey, tarsanth!
i m glad you like it that much. we put a few other snippets of  roughmixed songs on www.analogue-birds.com!
but...warning...we try to maintain most of the energy of the roughmixes. there may be a tiny bit of overdubs with small percussion. some little compression. but thats it. dont expect to much of a change!
tom
#28August 21st, 2006 · 10:29 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Every one at the Lab, in an uncanny unison, shouted "F*ck Me".....then a few moments later, again, we all shouted "F*ck Me"...and so on and so on till the very end of the track.
...If you dont mind me making a comparison as an expression of our collective total enjoyment...its like swapping Robert Fripp for Rolf Harris on King Crimsons 21st Century Schizoid Man.....now if that doesnt make your head swell big enough to stop you walking through doors and wearing tight knit jumpers the only thing i can suggest otherwise is Intercrannial inflation with large amounts of helium......
.....Hats off to you dear sirs....thanks for your gift....
....The Lab.
#29August 22nd, 2006 · 12:31 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
10 posts
Bangladesh
Great tune, love the sounds
#30August 25th, 2006 · 05:03 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
37 posts
Germany
funny
hal, you are a funny man, a funny man, lol!
but im glad you both like it. you and raad!
cherrs
tom
1 2 3 4

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.