#1July 19th, 2006 · 05:56 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
31 posts
Portugal
666 Kisses

This song is not in a battle

As sexy as noise can be.. This is what happens when you put heavy distortion on nylon acoustic guitar. Another tune from a 16 year old boy with a guitar;p

I like this song, its THE MOST NORMAL I HAVE!!! LOLOLOL

Enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 19th, 2006 · 06:00 PM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
wow this is an interesting song. Almost reminds me of Disturbed. But the vocals are utterly masked by the guitar. Just a suggestion, be aware of frequency bands, and use eq and leveling to make "room" for the vocals in the mix. Panning the guitar 20% or so left would help with this too.

I like the vocoder around 2:30, or maybe it was ring mod. Oh well, either way.
#3July 25th, 2006 · 06:53 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
If you were trying to make the vocals sound like one of the instruments rather than being clear and obvious vocals, then you've done a good job!  Personally, I'd like to hear the vocals brought forward in the mix slightly.
There's a touch of distortion in the recording too, which is a shame.
Construction wise, it's simple but it works
Recording is pretty good
Instrumental sounds are very good.
Nice work Jussi
#4July 31st, 2006 · 10:26 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
pretty awesome!
This is awesome because of the distorted vocals and guitar. The only thing I'd recommend is that if you did the drums on a program or drum machine that you'd try to do this live or at least try to make the drums heavier because no drummer in their right mind would play that calm and relaxed with guitar that awesome.
#5July 31st, 2006 · 11:09 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
I almost forgot...
If this is your most normal one... I'd love to hear the rest of your stuff... but idk.. it might not be able to hold a candle to Brian Wilson's demo for the song "George fell into his french horn", Brian Wilson coaches his french horn players say "Oh no I fell into my french horn" though the french horn...
#6November 30th, 2006 · 12:06 PM
10 posts
Portugal
Badass
Oh, I love this. I have to agree with David though, the vocals are way too masked by the guitar. It can become a bit strange. But I completely adore the distorted guitar sound. I like it quite a lot, it makes me remind a bit of Grungde (don't ask, haha).

Very nice for a "normal" song. ;]
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.