#1July 19th, 2006 · 02:25 AM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Dissapear

This song is not in a battle

Dissapear, one of my more recent songs. Made entirely in FL studio. I plan on making a live version with my band soon.

I made this song when I was rather angry, and although the lyrics dont generally mean anything, I tried to make it vaugely antiwar.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 19th, 2006 · 02:30 AM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
definately the first time I've heard this "angry" stile vocals from you, I love it! Perfectly fits in with the song.

The guitars could stand to be a bit more realistic, and the phaser at the beginning is quite extreme (gives me a bit of an earache) but other than that this song is awesome.

Can't wait for you to post some more.

Well it's late I'm going to bed. G'night all.
#3July 19th, 2006 · 11:08 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hmmmm
Made completeley  From FL ?  well  Its nice to see FL isnt kicking your Arse  like its kicking mine...cool work

Ralph
#4July 19th, 2006 · 11:15 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Welcome!
Welcome to the amp OtherGuy.  I really like your song...the vox and melody line is great,  and I like your lyrics.  Imo the levels seem to be a little off in places, and I think there is something missing in this (though I'm not sure what - my ear just wanted to experience something bigger around 2:43, like an explosion of sound or something).

Good song, good job!
#5July 24th, 2006 · 11:36 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Impressive use of Fruity - very good stuff.

The mix is slightly off for me in this one - the vocals are too cutting (probably deliberate), but also too up front in the mix.  One or the other would do for me.

That said, I love the vocal delivery.

I think I get what Spoon says about there being something missing - a background ......... something (!) to fill out the slightly empty feel - but actually I think it may be that everything's there that needs to be, but you need to re-mix it in order to bring out the best of everything.

Great idea though, only slightly let down by the mixing.

#6July 31st, 2006 · 06:49 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Strawberries cherries fruity kiky punch .Your voice works so fine here ...acidic.
#7July 31st, 2006 · 11:50 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
which band???
are you planing on doing this with shm? If you are we're going to have to a gigantic remix, you know we'll probably going to a major remix... i mean look at what happened to xenith, but I'm sure it'll be fun!
#8August 1st, 2006 · 12:56 PM
3 posts
United Kingdom
I Like!
Cool Like Music Good Singing I Think You'll Go Far. Lol I Soundin Like a X-factor Judge :-)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.