#1July 18th, 2006 · 03:26 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
A lonely truth

This song is not in a battle

This is a song of my metalband I do the vocals and screams normally but this song isn't recorded yet this is how we learn our songs our leadguitarist creates this on guitarpro and finds teh drums,guitars,bass and vocals for the chorus at 40sec the chorus begins and the strange other sound is the vocal. The quality is not good it has got a mariocart sound but soon we'll make our first recorded songs and I'll will upload them also. I just wondered what you people think about this song if you could hear in the real version it would be 10 times better but that will come soon

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 18th, 2006 · 05:59 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Devil Horns Armed And Ready
Oh Yeah! I can feel it.I have one question though...........What is your vocal style? I'm imagining kinda like a Bruce Dickerson/Rob Halford sound for this.I like it but its really hard to say if I would love it not knowing how your voice sounds.I will definitely check this out when it has crunching guitars,skin beating drums and some wailing vocals.Midi just doesn't do it for me lol.
#3July 18th, 2006 · 06:38 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
can't really rate based on this.

I'd reeeally like to hear it recorded.

sounds cool...
#4July 20th, 2006 · 02:17 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
No the vocals are not like bruce dickerson our kind of metal is metal with screams and grunts and then the chorus clean. We are with 2 vocals but the other vocal doesn't sing clean he only screams the vocal you can't compare with matt heafy from trivium but we aren't that good not even close our fans compare us with metalbands like as we fight,as i lay dying,...
#5July 22nd, 2006 · 05:50 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
cindercloudmusic wrote…
No the vocals are not like bruce dickerson our kind of metal is metal with screams and grunts and then the chorus clean. We are with 2 vocals but the other vocal doesn't sing clean he only screams the vocal you can't compare with matt heafy from trivium but we aren't that good not even close our fans compare us with metalbands like as we fight,as i lay dying,...

Well I checked out the bands you mentioned,I love the music but myself I don't really care for the grunting i guess it would be.So I will love your music the screams and the choruses.Still anticipating hearing your tracks however.
#6July 23rd, 2006 · 05:03 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
beer anyone?
well I'm not into the whole metal idea with grunts and screams, it doesn't do a single thing for me.

but I think the music construction is very well, and I really like this... midi type version of it because well, THAT'S something original. I once saw a video of some guy who did Enter Sandman using just an Atari - playing the computer's keyboard strapped around his neck... with the monitor on a stand in front of him. It all sounded cheapish midi instruments ofcourse... and it even included vocals produced by that same Atari (voice synthesizer). Now that was something else... Everytime I see a bunch of long-haired wannabe-bullies going apesh*t on a stage someplace all I think is: "watch your vocal cords dude... you're gonna ruin them before you hit the big 3-0... and if you keep banging your head like that you either gonna end up with a whiplash or a severe case of MBD..." But hey, it's your choice...

So, have fun with the recording process with real instruments. Truth be said I do praise the technical abilities required to play this style. But don't expect any extra % for originality no offense intended...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.