1 2 3
#31May 20th, 2011 · 05:50 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
MrBenPablo wrote…
Like it, but you should put some reverb on your voice man!! Not to much but something like vocal ambient or something! cause youre voice is dry! Like it!! :D

thanks mrbp
next time i record it i'll try a bit of verb ......
my voc is dry

just off fer a glass of wine .. that'll fix it

FISH .........OUT OF WATER
#32May 27th, 2011 · 10:22 AM
17 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
Bangin
This is a great track, some of the production could be mixed a lot better but an awesome track.
#33June 8th, 2011 · 06:29 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Bangin
srm2888 wrote…
This is a great track, some of the production could be mixed a lot better but an awesome track.

still in the house mix .......

so how does that work??

fish
#34June 10th, 2011 · 08:42 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
unheard
kings wrote…
I don't get it !! I've been here for years now, I know this song inside out .... but I have not commented !!!

Swordy you are a funking 

In fact so much so I end up in deep conversations with my girlfriend about how TV, Radio, The whole Media World can literally sell us complete crap like Lady Gaga and Who the Fuck is Justin Beiber telling us it's good music while it is actually pure business.
And all along real stars making amazing music are to be found on little site like bandAmp...... I could sing this song for a thousand years .... nice one John.

Kings is so right bout' the business & that there are so many damn good musician right here on Bandamp. you're  in the category, Fish, of great musicians that are unheard of ...
I've listened to this song before. Liked it then...  :-) The ending is CLASSIC...LOL
#35June 10th, 2011 · 07:28 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: unheard
FLYER7747 wrote…
kings wrote…
I don't get it !! I've been here for years now, I know this song inside out .... but I have not commented !!!

Swordy you are a funking 

In fact so much so I end up in deep conversations with my girlfriend about how TV, Radio, The whole Media World can literally sell us complete crap like Lady Gaga and Who the Fuck is Justin Beiber telling us it's good music while it is actually pure business.
And all along real stars making amazing music are to be found on little site like bandAmp...... I could sing this song for a thousand years .... nice one John.

Kings is so right bout' the business & that there are so many damn good musician right here on Bandamp. you're  in the category, Fish, of great musicians that are unheard of ...
I've listened to this song before. Liked it then...  :-) The ending is CLASSIC...LOL

hey Ralph this is too kind
john T
#36June 14th, 2011 · 02:18 PM
17 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
You need to take the bass and the beat and put them in its own bus and compress them. Then sidechain it if you can.  That will that bass and beat sound real rich . I don't know what software you use but you can probably find a tutorial on how to do this.  This way the beat and bass compress together and the quality of production is higher.  I mean all this track needs is a better mix, but as the song goes it really really good. I love it.  Very creative, original, and just something I would listen to/
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.