#1July 12th, 2006 · 09:46 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
37 posts
United States of America
The Craft (Remix)

This song is not in a battle

I decided to try some of the advice I got from my acoustic version of The Craft.  Let me know what you think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 13th, 2006 · 01:05 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
hmmmmmmmmm
Hey,like the distorted part but I think the origional recording was better.I hope you don't mind but I downloaded this along with the other one and did a mix.I'm going to do the drums over th next couple of days.I also added some vocals(lol)on the outro.I will e-mail it to you if you like.I  would post it on here for you to hear but I wouldnt feel right about it if you didnt listen and approve of it first. I did it for my own personal use but it would be cool if you liked it.
#3July 13th, 2006 · 01:05 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
the guitar and all is good, but the vocals need work, there no melody to them at all
#4July 13th, 2006 · 01:16 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow, I like it, how the vocals and the distorted part mix in together.

I think this song and your voice deserve a complete, full-blown electric synth-arpeggiated sub-bass driving up-beat massive rework...

It's nice as it is.. but with some drums to it, could hit the clubs, no?
#5July 13th, 2006 · 07:22 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
hmmmmmm the craft the movie right? it's one of my faves. and i agree with puppet, awsome as is, but with drums could be even better, vocals are awsome, kinda like a trance spell good job this goes to my faves and i will vote for you
#6July 20th, 2006 · 11:51 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Ok, this has come out pretty well - much better I think than the original acoustic version.  Not just because of the instrument sounds, but the vocals are clear and well recorded.
There's a little bit of vocal popping, but it's not too bad
The vocal line is slightly too monotonous for my tastes
This doesn't really do anything to dispel beliefs about Wicca though, which was your original intention.  Not because of the lyrics, just because of the dark mood it paints.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 7:45 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.