#1July 12th, 2006 · 02:49 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
DayDream

This song is not in a battle

This Is My personal favourite, it has a U2 kinda of feel to it. one band, which im really inspired by.  I Made this on "garageband" by mixing different sounds together, just basically exsperimenting, then there was a section, which i loved and i just kept addind and adding on to it. i have put about 6 different Instruments in to this piece. and my own guitar. i just had to put some guitar in to it. ^^ Hope you like enjoy this.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 12th, 2006 · 02:55 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's sooo short! and that's a shame, because it starts out real nice, and the soundscape it great.

I'd love to hear full lenght tunes coming from you.. it seems you have some good ideas on how things should sound...

so, get going! ...
#3July 12th, 2006 · 02:56 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
very nice - but too short!!
#4July 12th, 2006 · 02:59 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
Shortness
Yeh i know things r too short, but im having trouble trying to lengthen my music. i try to add more on, but i feel like im ruining it. if u know what i mean
#5July 12th, 2006 · 07:24 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
Length
I have the same problem because I can't sing! Oh I've tried...actually I am trying, so maybe we can make a support group together. Vocals in my mind naturally add all the length you need because they become the focus (the story the words the sounds whatever). I'm having a lot of fun trying anyways...you should too!
#6July 13th, 2006 · 03:45 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
This song is very nice, but to short, to short. You have good ideas, and sense of developing 
things.

I woud gladly love to hear a full song....
#7July 13th, 2006 · 06:30 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
does size really count?mmmmmm Some times a short good idea in this medium ....instant internet works better than some thing longer ,in the real commercial world some people make a fortune out of writing 30 second pieces    Go garage band ,even hear loops from garage band on very established artists new tracks hahaha . reminisant of heros david bowie but there aint nothing wrong with that , you can get away with murder on 2 chords.

Cinematis overall .
#8July 13th, 2006 · 01:56 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: DayDream
what a great intro...............................

I am looking forward to the outro.......
and the middle bit 
your recording and use of instruments sounds great

lol

the fish
p.s.   dont be afraid to use this idea as the 'bed' for a song .......... its great
#9July 20th, 2006 · 10:46 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The start is great - it's a fabulous build up of instrumental sounds; I like that.
The recording's good
The mix is good
The playing is good
The song disappears into oblivion because it never really gets going.  A pity coz it certainly sounds like it could be excellent.
So you need to finish it
#10July 23rd, 2006 · 06:51 AM
3 posts
United Kingdom
really
I really like where you are going with this. It has a nice feel to it and is well worth extending. You have a talent and I can't wait to hear more from you.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 2:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.