#1July 11th, 2006 · 01:40 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
The 1st step

This song is not in a battle

Hello!

This is my old song, which I re-recorded before couple days, add some new things...

Everybody of us, when is born, must make a 1st step, some earlier, some later, and this song is about that step...

Please Comments, critics and suggestions are welcome.

Greeting, and continue making music!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 11th, 2006 · 06:30 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Hey, I lost interest after the first  minute.......let me explain before you call me those names! LMAO   I feel at the one minute mark it begins it becomes 2 songs.The lead and then the rest,I was bopping along to it and then to me I feel the lead is on another planet of its own.I'm going to finish listening to the whole thing now just wanted to post right away.

Ok I just listened  and It's the second lead that  comes in.I couldn't hear the lead  the last time because of the other lead that enters,thats the one thats on another planet.Did you add that to the old recording?
#3July 11th, 2006 · 07:53 PM
3 posts
United States of America
My ears hurt
This needs serious work there is not much else to say.

Rating:3/5
Vocals:N/A
Lyrics:N/A
Style:2/5
Instruments:4/5
#4July 11th, 2006 · 09:09 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
this is not bad.

the orchestral hit, in my opinion, is not adding anything.. might even be taking away...

guitar playing is great. the effects used work good.

the only other problem (imo) is that it does get a bit monotonous.

mix sounds fine.
#5July 12th, 2006 · 04:15 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
I respect your critics, and I think now of this "two lead". To me in song there is no two lead,obviously is evidence what is the main lead,  but this second guitar "lead" i put/add in song to stuff the song just a little.

Maybe if I appease second "lead", that 1st lead come in expression???

This is my song, my (old)work, but,hey,  taste are different! 

I would try to solve some stuff in song, and i must say just once, I respect your critics, and suggestions.

Greeting!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.