#1June 30th, 2006 · 01:01 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
this morning

This song is not in a battle

this one was born before my feet hit the floor this morning.

sort of an... electro noodle... doodle... it's something anyway.

took about a half hour... so nothing big... instrumental... had a sudden urge to experiment with different time signatures...

7/4 to begin and end... middle section (2:20) 5/4

it's good walking music, as long as you don't listen too closely, cause your feet might get all tangled up.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 30th, 2006 · 01:06 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
30 posts
United States of America
this song reminds me of the game sim city
very well mixed
i really like the way you did this!
#3June 30th, 2006 · 02:34 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like the marriage of the threesome rhythms
cool thing.
music on a high level
#4June 30th, 2006 · 03:47 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Takaminerrbb13...you are a very musical person...I'm convinced you have music coursing through your veins..oozing from your pores. This is really interesting...made even more so by the novel idea of merging the time signatures, not to mention the fact that you put it together in "about a half hour" (?). Man...you must be very efficient in your work. This is mixed really well....it has complex and well-sorted compositional elements (again, the "ebb and flow" characteristics...the instruments that "drop out" then "re-merge", and other elements that provide really good dynamics to the tune) I also notice that you  talk about devising your compositions in the shower, even in your bed. (You must think of melodies and compositions all the time). I am convinced you'll be famous one day (and I can say "I used to talk to him in chat room...we always talked about food").
#5June 30th, 2006 · 04:32 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice experimental electro-beat.
I love weird signatures, and you made a very good work with them.
May be some strong synth sound in the back could give more body to the song.
But in general, good work!

> Iszil
#6June 30th, 2006 · 05:15 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I agree with mr battlecat here.

This stuff is ace, and you know it. Talent is not enough though, you need to actively market yourself, and never forget who your real friends are (us!)

Well I know that a large part of being able to do as much music as you is having sufficient time to work on it. Done in half an hour you say, but I can hear these complexities were given shape in your head long before that, you only needed the half hour on the right moment to do the actual work (programming/playing). When things like that happen to me... I'm at work, with no way to output my inspiration but pen and paper... If I'm lucky enough... You see, there's an important issue. So, make sure you won't give up on music making to make room for things less important (education, dayjob, girlfriend, those types of things) just keep rocking / oscillating, whichever comes first.

anyway, good luck. and yeah, what Iszil said, too.
#7July 1st, 2006 · 06:11 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
All the above mate ,and your talent sure enough shines through , this is a beauty.
Very impressed .
#8July 1st, 2006 · 08:05 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
DUDE!
I am lovin it...  Truly amazing stuff....  Enjoy all the fame coming your way...  ALthough, you better get busy pushing your name around....  and start learning how to be rude and obnoxious...  that way you'll be prepared...  hahahhaaa..  seriously though..  I think you will definitely go far...

Jim K
#9July 1st, 2006 · 11:23 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
Incroyable
Yes, music on a high level. This is really an interesting thing...I got into listening to all the splashes ans little variations. So do these things emerge fully formed from your sleep?

Now, make one even more complicated please 

Jeff
#10July 1st, 2006 · 11:28 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
haha..

thanks all around

right on pup...
#11July 1st, 2006 · 11:33 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
Taka's legend
how many times have i said you are a music god? i swear the music gods blessed you before you were born, they all decided they wer going to give you a piece of them selves and then put you on this world to upstage us poor mortles. and look at you! tallent that a thousend band ampers would kill for. theyre proubley all patting one another on the back and drinking wine and what not saying "SEE ZUSE? WE"VE UPSTAGED YOU!" "SEE? LOOK AT THE BEATIFUL PERSON WE"VE MADE? WHAT CAN YOU DO!? THROW A FIRE BOLT! WE"VE MADE A MUSICAL GOD ON EARTH! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

ok erm im done
and if you didnt get the point
i liked your song

paper doll
#12July 11th, 2006 · 02:40 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
It's been a while since I've reviewed any music on here (well, nearly a week anyhow!) so this is a great way to get back to it.

Classy stuff from the mind of Taka once again.  You really do know how to make a pretty simple chord progression sound sooooooo interesting.
The mixed time signatures are great, as is the mix, the playing, the structure, etc etc.

Just one thing sucks in my opinion.............. another fade out ending!!!

Good work Taka
#13July 27th, 2012 · 12:18 AM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
This music makes me feel like snapping my finger and walking with a strut! I really like the keys that come in at 1:52!  I'm really up to no good Great imagery!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.