#1June 29th, 2006 · 04:59 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Spain
Toget!

This song is not in a battle

Electronic jazzy song recorded for DeMartinas in Barcelona. Loops 3 guitars, bass, muted trumpet and the lovely voice of Mariana Yegros and the guest star, MC Guacho direct from the streets of Barna. Produced by Iván Hanon in Studio Mobile Mistral. Enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 29th, 2006 · 09:57 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
welcome
wow...this is very professional sounding....I like the bass, the whole thing is very well put together.  Perhaps I feel like it went on a bit too long for this style of song..but that's just my opinion.  Could you post the lyrics please...with an English translation?
#3June 29th, 2006 · 11:40 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
nice to listen..
but not my style...
liked listening it
#4June 30th, 2006 · 11:34 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yes, this is a nicely recorded piece of techno-jazz.

I like the music, and the instrumental blending, but I'm not keen on the vocal arrangement.    It's not that Mariana Yegros can't sing - quite the opposite,  it's purely that I don't enjoy the way it's sung.

And I have to agree with Spoony - it's a bit on the long side!  After 4 mins I wanted it to be over.

#5July 5th, 2006 · 01:18 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
good music
i like the music and the instruments, not my type of music though
#6July 7th, 2006 · 12:56 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Hey man, loved the vocals and the overall jazz-techno-funk mood.  Nice arrangements. Great production.

Got my vote 
#7July 7th, 2006 · 04:58 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
oooh yeah... this is summer music....

this stuff is great live... I love the sounds, the arrangement... super groovin all the way...

yeah it goes on and on.. fits the genre.... probably the reason why I don't often listen to this kind of stuff, but when I do, it does me goooood....

so praise praise, you got me vote too
#8July 10th, 2006 · 01:58 AM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
I like this! I added it to my playlist! I Like the funky techno stuff, i like the horn sounds too!!!!Well recorded! Nice vox. The effect on the vocals is unique. It's almost an Indian sounding female vocal riff in there. Unique, very nice!Would like to hear some more! It's not that it goes on too long (imho), but maybe an added bridge" where the song goes off into something different, or different chords would be good to break it up a little! =) Great stuff and welcome to bandamp!!! 
#9July 16th, 2006 · 04:53 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
good job
well done I love the latin perc. feel to this with the electronic sounds I wished the guitar solo would of ripped just a little more ( I'm a guitar player I heard Al Di Meola all over this).
though it still was a good solo. I too think it needed a rythymn break of some kind . I loved the bass line on this though.
#10July 16th, 2006 · 10:27 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
31 posts
Portugal
I usually dont pay much attention to loop based music but this one was good, a catchy tune. I only think that the treble is a bit harsh but maybe thats because of the 128 bitrate. Keep going;)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.