#1June 29th, 2006 · 12:41 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Toaster Bath

This song is not in a battle

This is about suicide threats for attention, there arnt many but the few that are are really a pain in the ass.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 29th, 2006 · 01:18 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hmmm...

Not too bad....  Kind of like THird Eye Blind meets Adam Sandler....  hehehe...

seriously though.... Compostion of the song is decent... get's a little monotonous in parts, but that seems to be part of the point, so kudos....  as for the vocals, well, not exactly the strongest point... but I can't carry a tune in a dump truck so who am I to critisize.  The recording quality isn't too bad, but there are a few times that there is some major distortion... definitely NOT cool... but, you'll work those little bugs out in time, my guess is you have some serious compression issues.. try a bit less compression, and level out the track volume by eq'ing it, instead of cranking the gain on the lower tracks...  :-)

Anyway...  I guess what I am saying is, Like the track, these issues are minor...  WEll done!  Looking foward to more...
                 Jim K    

p.s.  Welcome to Bandamp!
#3June 29th, 2006 · 01:49 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
90 posts
United Kingdom
drum changes
chorus should double time on the drums or something because it would break it up.
as far as subject matter goes, ...if a person really , truely wants to kill 'em selves, they will and nobody could stop 'em!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.