#1June 26th, 2006 · 06:08 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
42 posts
Portugal
Trash mostly

This song is not in a battle

eheheh finally i could convert my wav file..so here it is..im just starting on the piano and came up with this but still dont know what to do with it..help would be welcome..enjoy:D

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 26th, 2006 · 06:27 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice idea.
Work on it and make a song.
Now I don't have any idea, but may be later...

> Iszil
#3June 26th, 2006 · 06:59 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
noodles?
nice progression .Something to develop.

#4June 26th, 2006 · 09:42 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
you could go one of three ways with this...... 

the first you could keep it slow and make it a sympthony ad harps and strings and maybe some horns it you want to speed it up more twords the middle and just make it a classical piece

the seconed you could do is add words to it, keep it a lite piano piece with violans and what not in it to make it sound fuller, and you could make it a soft slow song

the third it the intro being the soft piano then sudenly blast off into a rock theme with lyrics and guitar and all that good stuff but also add some classical instraments to keep the elament in it, such as a fiddle ( if you feel like being a littl out there) or violens (im ubsessed wwith the violen in this peice, i think it would be an awsome idea) and maybe a hint of harp or something

the last is my fave, idea but you can go eather way with this and i hope i have been of some help or given you an idea of your own if you dont like any of these

have fun with it

paper doll
#5June 26th, 2006 · 09:53 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
not that paperdoll's idea's are bad, but remember that they aren't the only way you can go, but her suggestions.  Because there are plenty of ways you can go with a little bit like this, it just takes some imagination.

for instance, you could gradlually build into jazz chords and slowly add in the rest of a jazz band, if you happen to have one.
Or you could not-so-gradually guild into jazz chords and throw in the band all at once.

Or you could somehow evolve it into ragtime.

Like i said, limitless possibilities.
#6June 26th, 2006 · 10:35 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
mmm.. yes...

or...

it could stay a soft... piano/vox type of thing...

hmm... endless possibilities...
#7June 27th, 2006 · 04:46 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
yeah I agree, it could go just about anywhere in this tune...

I like what it is... could be the intro to something NIN-ish, but could be, like taka says, a piano/vox thing too...

I like the feel in there though... So, let it inspire you to go with the flow it brings you... Be creative...

Have fun & good luck!
#8July 6th, 2006 · 12:11 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
just develop it!!!!
#9July 8th, 2006 · 08:12 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
10 posts
South Africa
CheekY!
Hiya. All I can say to you is... nice courage to let something out. Now let more out. More. Make more mistakes, allow the artist in you to come out. I want more.
#10July 16th, 2006 · 10:40 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
31 posts
Portugal
Sounds like you'll become a goth/metal keyboardist:p Nice riffs, I could even imagine some drums pounding and some guitars screaming;)

Nice, verry nice
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.