Big Freight Train

This song is not in a battle

This is a live recording, so it's not all that great of quality

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 19th, 2006 · 02:46 AM
15 threads / 5 songs
76 posts
Australia
yeah your right the quality is crap ... but its a mad song.  I really like this song but i would like to hear a better quality recording of it. The drummers mad reminds me of a freind. the backup singer sounds pretty out and off key ... ummm ... i sure do like this song you need to put a better recording on ... solos pretty cool
#3June 19th, 2006 · 07:10 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I really would need to hear it recorded better.... 

It is so hard to make out, that I really can't be fair in any sort of critique.... I mean the quality really really is bad... So, sorry... but I want to give the song a fair listen.. and am not able to do so.... 

Jim K
#4June 19th, 2006 · 08:43 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
yeah hate to repeat what other people say but lets get this song recorded properly, the first 20 seconds are good although the drums are way to loud, in the most part the drums are too loud. It sounds like a recording from the 60's even when you hear it, i'd guess that this is a song from the 60's if it weren't for the drums.

I like what i hear but there isn't much at all, i agree with jim totally, i also really want to listen to the song because right now at the moment that's almost impossible...
#5June 19th, 2006 · 10:33 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
well as you know already song is very badly recorded man....

but the music is nice...

would like to hear it recorded better..

do make that ...
#6June 19th, 2006 · 11:30 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
From what I can hear - I like this song - sounds fun, and crazy!  And woah - is it long!!
Please rerecord this so we can hear it! 
#7June 20th, 2006 · 07:39 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
yeah not fair really,I accidently left the camcorder running at the pub and was completely underwhelmed by what it recorded .
On the other hand this sounds like a good song just needs the you know recording thing to match the music.
Great party atmos .
#8July 16th, 2006 · 05:06 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
the name fits(just kidding)
really I like the song I'm just kidding there's a couple of riffs in there that I really like(the one right around 2:00 ) is real cool It's real hard to distinguish whats going on but I hear alot of energy and sounds like you guys are pretty tight a better recording kwould help but you know that already I'll vote just on song alone and not let recording influence the vote.
P.S. I think the song is a little long too.
#9August 13th, 2006 · 11:15 PM
Oh!
I like this one! but it is quite hard to hear it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 8:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.