#1June 14th, 2006 · 10:41 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
simple solution

This song is not in a battle

first attempt w/mixer (sorry 'bout the terrible vocals,I CAN'T SING!!)    had fun anyway.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 15th, 2006 · 11:32 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
sounds very loose, very laid-back.  I think you need to mix more on both sides - the reason I know this, is because my one headphone side crapped out half-way through listening to this - and then I could barely hear anything!  go stereo!

What I could hear, I did like.  Your vocals weren't bad like you said - they sounded alright to me.  I think perhaps your guitar was out of tune...but I think maybe that's what you were going for?  Pretty good for your first try with the mixer!  Can't wait to hear more!
#3June 15th, 2006 · 02:22 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Hmmm, yes the out of tune guitar adds a certain something!
But the vocals are OK, and the actual construction of the song is also fine.
I like the drums, although their sound needs a fair bit of work - actually, the whole mix needs some work.
But as a first go with the mixer, this is very good.
I like the song itself - it could be great with a better recording.
#4June 15th, 2006 · 05:31 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
thanks for input and advise-funny I did tune -up w/built in tuner in amp,before recording-maybe it's just my sloppy playing-oh well,I am musically illiterate!any way how can i record in stereo?I used kristal by the way.I don't want to get too serious w/this as far as money goes.I'm  just a monday morning guitar player-you know what i mean?catch you on the amp!
#5June 22nd, 2006 · 10:12 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
well nice song...but the resording is not up to mark...
i am not a good judge of recording and all but yes there are other members who can really help u..
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 12:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.