#1June 14th, 2006 · 09:06 PM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
If I Could

This song is not in a battle

The lyrics pretty are straight forward, at least in the beginning. It's a bit melancholy for days gone by, and friends that have come and gone but wish they have stayed...Let me know what ya think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 15th, 2006 · 02:42 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Another nice one by you.  Your vocals sound a little strained compared to the other one of yours I've listened to...(but I did read your post about your throat complaints so that may explain it )  But the more I listen to it..the more the strain starts to sound like earnest emotion (I really do like the tone and expression of your voice)  Your vox levels seem to be all over the place too...what are you mixing with?  Compression on the mic could help with that.

I identify with the theme...I pine for old pals too!
#3June 15th, 2006 · 03:04 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
As for the guitar is out of tune and your voice too its a real nice tune. Guess that this was recorded with only one mic live? Idea is good and the composing is good also. But like spoon said, you should work on your mixing and a bit on your vocal performance. And you got my points for doing this so pretty.
#4June 16th, 2006 · 12:21 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
nice song cheers!!
checkout my song and vote
KUDOS(AMP)
#5June 24th, 2006 · 01:05 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
A really good song, let down only by the recording (and a little by the out of tune guitar too!)

I like the vocals - dynamics and expression are excellent; there's real feeling in this song.
I like the guitar playing  - again loads of passion in there, which is good in my books (oh alright, so there are a few "duff" notes, but no matter)
I like the song
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.