#1June 13th, 2006 · 04:18 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
25 posts
Chile
Italo (re-edited)

This song is not in a battle

This is a re-recording of our first song Italo, the sound quality is a lttle bit better, listen and post

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 13th, 2006 · 04:32 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I like this song...it rocks!  My only comment is that the levels seemed to peak out, especially the lead guitar .  Vox are pretty good, but could be higher in the mix I think.  Good job!
#3June 13th, 2006 · 05:18 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
25 posts
United States of America
Santiago
let me say you guys r my favorite band and man you dudes rock viva chile i'd like to hear a studio version and when ur cd comes out tell me so i can buy it

sigan asi y llegaran lejos
 love the solos and eveything u did to the song the vocals need a bit of reberb but its cool
#4June 13th, 2006 · 06:16 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, this is pretty good.

I agree with the spoon-girl, level need a little bit of work. 
For me, the lead guitar just lacks "punch" - it really needs to kick some ass, but is too weak to do so.  It would all benefit a little by being tighter too - the instrument playing is very loose, something that I tend to do in my music, but this song needs to be crisply played.

All the above aside, I like it - this is a decent power trip; nice

#5June 15th, 2006 · 01:32 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
sounds really live and grooving. my only critic is that the bass and the guitar are out of sync, which makes it feel more live, but could be tightened up. that the mix isn't perfect makes for a very live listening experience. I really like that with this kind of music, probably better than a clean and crisp studio recording.

I do think that this mix is better than the previous one.

so nice job
#6June 15th, 2006 · 01:40 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
I like this.

yes... I like that riff. nice bass work..

good vox.

levels were a bit off... and there were a few timing issues, just togetherness really.

anyway.. sounds like you've got an awesome band.. and you have fun, which is really all that matters 

keep it up.
#7June 18th, 2006 · 11:24 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, this sounds pretty good!
I like that riff. You improved a lo the sound quality, and that helps to better appreciate the song.
I like it more than before.
Good job!

> Iszil
#8July 25th, 2006 · 02:22 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
well apart from above observations , thought I picked up some chilli peppers/nirvana  in there......but you certainly got your own style and mmm blistering solo loosened my fillings good .
keep the faith  
#9October 19th, 2006 · 11:52 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
i dont understand...
i listen to bands whos stuff i cant understand all the time because they speek diffrent langauges but i dont understand this one because you have no english translations... and the other bands i litsen to have translations... will you post the english lyrics please?

thanks

pap the doll

ps really like this song! good job and i agree with spoon as well!
#10October 20th, 2006 · 05:30 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
wow i like this one a lot!

its quite straightforward....hmm

rock on!
#11October 20th, 2006 · 04:05 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
its good
not yet hot as levels are all over the place i vote very warm nearly californicated when lyric stared

guitar solo runs out of steam

i vote very warm
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.