#1June 12th, 2006 · 03:31 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Seventeen

This song is not in a battle

Hello strangers!
I havn't been on here for ages! The last two months have been a bit of a wierd emotional alchohol induced blur... but now I've got myself barred from every place worth going to in my home town, I'm back to the days of moping and trying to write music.
It was my birthday on saturday which is why this is called 17. The vocals arn't all there yet cause my mum came home in the middle of recording.

Lyrics so far:

Polarbears and ciggarettes and things.
Little pirates and european kings.
No sir, I don't have my ID.
Its in my other purse.
The one I didn't bring with me.

Seventeen, feels just like sixteen,
Which feels just like fifteen,
Fourteen, thirteen,
Ten plus two.
If I'm too young then so are you.

I'll listen to all the stuff I've missed from you when I get my computer set up in my room!

Much luff x

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 12th, 2006 · 03:40 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
tanx... I feel younger already...

that great style of yours.. man I would play this in my nightclub alright... loud and clear

Happy Birthday... Live Long, Stay Young...

that's a motto.. it's has a lot of good stuff in it... not that I always live by it myself but who cares

cheers.. I'll drink 1 on ya
#3June 12th, 2006 · 03:48 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is really nicely recorded PD - excellent work.  And Yeah - your voice is back!

I like the build up in there;
I like the instrumental sounds that you use;
Drum programming from FL is awesome;
the mix is spot on.

Great song.
Well done.
And welcome back from the void!
#4June 12th, 2006 · 03:49 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
A sweet little song PD.  I really do like your vocals...they are very unique, almost in a cyndi lauper sort of way (which is a good thing )  Can't wait to hear the rest of the vox...
#5June 12th, 2006 · 05:08 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool.

I like the drums. and the backing bass-ish sounds.

ah yes... the synths after the chorus.... I know lyrics will probably be added there, but I'm liking it a lot as an instrumental. like.... a lot.

cool song. my only suggestion would be to add something else during the first (so far, only) chorus.. so that it changes up from the verses a bit.

in the meantime... think I'll download this, so that I don't miss that instrumental track once you upload the finished version...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.