#1June 8th, 2006 · 04:52 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Falling

This song is not in a battle

yeah I know not a goat song again. This is another ballad we have, live recording ,same mix(rough).

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 8th, 2006 · 05:03 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Shame about the quality, some well good vocals on this song, some good construction as well, would really like to hear this recorded better
#3June 8th, 2006 · 06:18 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
yeck... yea too bad

anyway, cool song. I liked the beginning.

there's this delayed reaction sorta thing going on with the bass... like where it waits a measure before coming it... was that intentional? it's kinda driving me nuts...

but... rest of the song was really nice. I like the chorus, how it just suddenly rips out... nice.

nice one.
#4June 8th, 2006 · 06:30 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
not a bad song TG...nice flow..good music..as far as the tech...lol  I wont talk about something ..I dont know....good tune

Rock On

Ralph
#5June 8th, 2006 · 08:15 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
the bass
This was live, and I think that Teedro was preoccupied with some girl on that side of the stage( or he was doing a shot ). I cranked up the beginning and I hear Danny say something to him and Andy. I can't remember exactly when this or wher it was recorded but some of our shows would get a little crazy. I'm sure he'll post and let us know .
#6June 8th, 2006 · 09:17 PM
11 posts
United States of America
Bass
All of the live songs that Greg is uploading were recorded in Leavenworth, KS. Not far from a Federal Penitentiary. I can remember this particular show from the massive hang-over that followed. This was a Saturday night show in a large bar, and we all left the bar sometime late Sunday afternoon.

The delay in my Bass part was from me trying to finish a rather large drink that a woman had  given to me, before the song started. It was not intentional. I was just taking in the "atmosphere" at that point in time.
#7June 9th, 2006 · 01:12 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
LOL

"taking in the atmosphere", those are the right kind of gigs alright... leaving the bar late in the afternoon on the day after... yeah that happens,,,

oh and, nice song... though I think Teedro isn't the only one who had been having drinks... the atmosphere is apparent throughout the entire song... but that gives the live mix that extra something which it deserves.

cheers!
#8June 9th, 2006 · 10:12 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
yeah...I like this one too. To me, it sounds like the sound guy was the one who was drinking the most (he must have fallen asleep on the delay slider). But man...I HAVE to know two things: 1)- WHO IS THE SINGER? (he's amazing) and 2)- your guitar tone is quite nice....may I ask what equipment you use?
#9June 9th, 2006 · 11:28 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Rock Ballad!!! 

Good song, the recording quality stinks, but you know that.  I'd really like to hear this done better (like in a studio).  The singer (is it you?) has killer chops, and it sounds like everyone can play their instruments very well.

One of the best things, is hearing the stories that go along with it...like how you didn't leave the bar until Sunday, HA!  
#10June 9th, 2006 · 05:21 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
OMG I think I remember this
Teedro was this the night that the owner left the real cute bartender and waitress in charge?   They invited us over to the bar after we broke the equipment down some, and we started drinking  anything and everything the bartender was making us.  Next time we played there, the bartender said she almost got fired from all the alcahol that was gone. HAMMERED WE WERE    I don't feel so bad now about these recordings,  infact, I'm suprised they sound like this even .  Brian was on sound (just learning),, and yes he was probably drunk, and then some.
#11June 9th, 2006 · 05:27 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
You guys just get some really amazing sounds - it's a great rock ballad, and the fact that it's a live recording (under just a touch of alcoholic influence) makes it all the better for me.

This puts many "pro" live recordings to shame.

Tight playing, good song, and the hint of alcohol

Excellent.
#12June 20th, 2006 · 08:02 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
yeahh baby
Hang your head in shame ....you cant remember? whats this cute waitresses plural , gettng hammered on slammers bumping out.Total rock dogs fantasy...My upper lip just hit a billy idol moment.Give Brian a medal.
Like I said youd be huge in japan have you heard G3 Live in Tokyo ...Satriani,Vai,Petrucci....?
True to form again goat.
I need a drink

#13June 22nd, 2006 · 12:12 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
yeah the g3 video is badass
It came back to me after teedro reminded me.  I walked one of the waitress out to her car some time Sunday morning( I'd go into details but this is a family channell). 

I'm looking for a copy of the g3 dvd. A friend of mine loaned me his, but I couldn't get my burner to copy it. I've seen Petrucci a couple of times (Dream Theatre/ Fates Warning)
concerts.  Satriani once in a smaller venue sounded great and I was real close( same place I saw yngwie).  We've been talking about going over seas to do some things I think it would be cool. Hell I'd like to jam in the land of OZ,. Europe too, Japan .. oh well, I can always dream.  Glad you guys  liked this one.
#14November 21st, 2006 · 05:32 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
Oh! I'd like to heard this song live. Will you have a concert in Bulgaria?
#15December 4th, 2008 · 11:21 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Kheops
I like this one. It's very good. I have only one suggestion, less vocal effects. but it's just my opinion
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.