#1June 7th, 2006 · 10:16 PM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
Outcasts

This song is not in a battle

VERY VERY ROUGH. Only to show my homies in chat.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 7th, 2006 · 10:23 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
ah k

nice one... er... homie.. dog... I shutup now...

this is a nice one.

I don't think it's your best. you know, I'm not getting hooked like in some of your others.

also.. it's a bit too slow/quiet for my taste... but then again, that's just my taste.

I really like the harmonies. have I heard vocal harmonies in your other songs? don't think I have.

very nice.

I'd like to hear it once it's recorded properly.
#3June 7th, 2006 · 10:24 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
btw... really nice lyrics.
#4June 7th, 2006 · 10:30 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Very Nice, EG! I get the idea of what (I believe) you're going for in this piece. The inclusion of harmonies seems to add to the emotion-stirring component of the chorus, I think this one has great possibilities....
#5June 7th, 2006 · 10:49 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
excuse me...i think i have something in my eye.
#6June 8th, 2006 · 12:23 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
Orchestra
I get where you're going, and I can hear lots of stirring things that could happen. Like a full on freaking orchestra! I think you should do that. I don't actually find that vocal harmonies that satisfying, and I wonder why...maybe because I think you should be alone on the song and the response or accompaniment should come from an instrument and not another person (or maybe someone's voice that is very different from yours, like say a woman?)...or maybe they're not expanding to fill the range of notes or voices that can swell on your sentiments, like an orchestra could.

So how do you score an orchestra?

Thanks for putting the very very rough ones out there. I'll have to tune into this chat thing sometime!

Best,

Jeff
#7June 10th, 2006 · 11:58 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
25 posts
United States of America
re: Outcasts
really nice song man its very calming i like the melody and your vocals exept there was a hissing noise coming from somewhere but other than that its great
#8June 11th, 2006 · 09:48 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
re: Outcasts
wow this place is filled with talent and really nice voices urs is really great and relaxing
i love ur voice
#9June 17th, 2006 · 06:39 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
not as good as your other songs but nice
#10August 28th, 2006 · 09:18 AM
2 threads
28 posts
New Zealand
That was really nice, Chester. Liked all the suspensions in the harmonic progressions.
#11November 6th, 2006 · 07:01 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Did I hear a piece of paper turn over lmao?

Amazing as usual ED.

I hate/envy you.
#12November 7th, 2006 · 02:23 PM
3 posts
Canada
wow
it sure made me cry
#13November 10th, 2006 · 11:18 PM
31 posts
Canada
Real nice melody, nice and calm. The type of song you would hear in love movies. I love the double voice. I'm starting to like piano base music cuz of you!
#14December 15th, 2006 · 10:54 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
hmm
this is my theme song lol, very nice eg, you did wonderful and the harms are wonderful always a good job and zach did you mintion something about paper? i really like paper! erm yes well wonderful lyrics-music-vox, always a pleaser to listen to your stuff my dear
paper doll
#15December 16th, 2006 · 01:14 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
There were some parts in the song that did feel like it was left a bit too open (like, for something else to come in), so, it does have a wonderful flow, but I think the vocals need to blur the song in a bit more (do u know what I mean), I'm not knocking your vocals, you have an amazing, soulful voice, just, either this song is slightly too slow, or it needs more to bridge it together, but as you said, "VERY VERY ROUGH. Only to show my homies in chat.", so for that, it's well worth a thumbs up and pat on the back (p.s. can I borrow some of your talent  ) You are a storyteller, emotion in the song is awesome, keep it up  .
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.