#1June 7th, 2006 · 03:32 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
My Mind Is Blank

This song is not in a battle

Having major inspiration blocks at the moment... i am ment to be sticking to a strict schedule of finishing Spoons track, then finishing off both my Takaminer remixes before i start something new... But i can't stick to schedules, never could, so i started this... it's sill in its early stages... as all my songs are cause i always end up bored of them by the time i've gotten half way thru... so yea... it kinda build's up into a big heap of sound... which accourding to Mr.MP is not on... but hey... see if i care... so... yea... nice one

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 7th, 2006 · 03:37 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
i like this!
Another great track from you. It maybe could've started in a little sooner, but great work!!!! love you stuff - S
#3June 7th, 2006 · 03:42 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
oh...very nice D    

It all blends really well...great intro..outro is abrupt (but who cares?)

I wish my blank mind could produce stuff like this!!!
#4June 7th, 2006 · 03:48 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
hehe, yea its just because i cant be bothered to finish it... hehe... its very difficult for me to stay focused...
#5June 7th, 2006 · 06:10 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Oh, I know what you mean about getting bored with them by the time you're half way through.  I get just the same with my stuff!!

This is damn good though - a real "power" intro to .........
Well, I don't really know to what, but it needs to go in another direction!

Instrumental mix is good
Recording quality is good
Ending sucks!!!

Keep it going - add more - finish it.  It could be great!

#6June 7th, 2006 · 07:03 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
43 posts
United States of America
This is not normally something that I listen to as far as music style but I found it to be creative and curiously drawing.  I really think you have something here.  This will sound strange but from 2:45 till the end(which does seem abrupt) for those brief seconds I think the body of the music was fully developed.  I love natural build at the begining with the raw string sounds and I could hear it flowing into "last 2 seconds"type of flow and then adding the busier effects as it goes .  Yep, the last 2 seconds is the mid section for the entire song!
I have difficulty finishing my own songs and hate them and like them within the same minute so don't take me too seriously but I feel like the raving Tibetians found there groove at 2:45.  Cheers
#7June 17th, 2006 · 03:11 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
fell off the truck
2:45 after reading the previous comments i couldn't wait and jumped to it... which is where the  song starts to  sparkle...  did you reach over and turn off a track? mix up the last bit, and down the overlaying bit, like to hear it again.  i am always amazed by people like yourself who  can come up  with sounds like this.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.