This song is not in a battle

Track 13 from Anaconda

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2006 · 10:34 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
I don't know WHAT it is, either...
I said it was experimental, and I hope I didn't accidentally hospitalize anyone not sober right now. I think it sounds like an indie movie soundtrack of sorts. We were both in a very out-there kind of moon. Again,  the pitch was intented to be bent.

Steve was doing drums, and I'm on keys. These are live jam sessions, of sorts.

The hum turned out to be one of my favorite part, as it's following the music. Coloring outside the lines again, musically. Ie, it makes no sense, but it was incredibly fun to to just fool around with "music". It makes more sense if you're not sober. Could be shorter, I think.
#3June 4th, 2006 · 05:47 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
well I am sober (i think) and I still can hear some dry rhythm in this piece.

and now I am coming back to what I've written about one of your other stuff.

Again a part of performance that you've got in you just when you say "fool around with music"
#4June 4th, 2006 · 07:03 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
With a title like Space Debris i just had to listen.....Fooling around is a key to creative construction.....ask any young couple with kids!
 In fact, Fooling around when used sensibly (or not, for that matter) is Great, and i dont miss a day where im not fooling around in the Lab, having a mess with the animals....showing them something new. Hurrah for messing around and for what you share with us all...my my, you give us so much at one time.
  My Space Debris, as i listened were large, irregular slices of fly agaric, hurtling towards my mouth armed with bottle jacks to prise their way in if met with resistance.
   Try explaining that to a six month old Tapir with A.D.D.
#5June 4th, 2006 · 08:46 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
debris it is! spaciousness all around... sounds like an electropop/rock band interpreting a "jazz combo tuning their instruments"...

very weird and spacy... some interesting passages in there, but as a whole, pretty incohesive... I think a piece of poetry layered over it would make it make more sense I liked your spoken word thing on one of your tunes... I think something like it will suit this just nicely.
#6July 18th, 2006 · 01:39 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
Sounds like something that should of been in 2010 Space Odessy...cool track

Ralph
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.