#1June 2nd, 2006 · 10:39 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
Melodic Wind

This song is not in a battle

Just now getting more stuff up. This is TightSqueeze stuff-MIDI experiments with the drummer from DPMB.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 2nd, 2006 · 10:46 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
MIDI experiments
I think, personally, that there could be a lot more editing in a lot of this stuff. We sat around smoking and beering, and that's how all of this got made. At the 2:00 mark is slow, but if you've had your xanax for the day, or of you were in that sort of mood...

Think the date of these is 2001.

The album is "Anaconda" by TightSqueeze. It's was our second.

At this point, Steve is MIDI'd to my keys (V-drums, Roland XP series keys), and I think mine is the master, since it's polluting the drums. Hard to believe that this is the second band I've done keys for. I don't think my keys habits are worth any raves, when I've seen so much better.
#3June 3rd, 2006 · 01:13 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
The flute melody is cool. The idea is also cool.

btw this is my 444th post

but your music is better than my posts. I rated it.
#4June 4th, 2006 · 09:07 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
trippy space stuff. I like the oriental ring to it, and the flute sound keeps this together alright.

I think it's a pretty interesting little thing, so I downloaded it.

Though it is highly experimental, and like I commented to your other tune, would probably serve best as a backup to some poetry layered on top... Or perhaps as a backing to an arty film project.

cheerz...
#5June 19th, 2006 · 12:08 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very cool
this is cool music. I just closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair and listened. It has a mood to it(relaxing). I was letting visions float before my eyes. I pictured two samuri walking down a road, then resting, while one tells  the other a story ( I have probably watched too many kung fu movies). This would make a great backing track to some
movie of the oriant.
#6June 19th, 2006 · 07:15 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Zen CHA CHA CHA......

Very interesting mix of styles... Don't sell yourself short here....  THis is quite a nice piece of fun.... although it appears to be almost entirely improv... which makes it more enjoyable.... the flute is great and very noodleistic....  I think you have the makings of a Noodle knight worthy track here....     Love the relaxed vibe from it... it is really cool..

Jim K
#7June 25th, 2006 · 11:10 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
could have used more editing...
A lot of stuff of the TS era I would have edited a lot more. However, I think I now have a band, and that's what I've been waiting for! Thanks everyone for your interest.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.