#1June 2nd, 2006 · 08:00 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Spanish Vacation

This song is not in a battle

This is just a pretty sweet jam, it's got a little bit of a spanish carlos santana feel, I think you'll like it

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 2nd, 2006 · 09:48 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
solo
ok if you are not using a single coil pick up out of phase i would try that.  Tweek on your effects because if you could get a less rough sound out of your instrument and a more smooth sound you would be right in the zone.  Song sounds nice I like it.  But in your distortion or setting on amp or recording device it sounds like you are running your highs a little much tone down your mid a hair then the rest is just getting your lows to sound right with the rest.  Try for a little more sustain on some notes that would be killer.  If your instrument dosn't have what it takes talk at me I might have a few ideas to help you.  But that is a very cool sound rock on wayne.
#3June 6th, 2006 · 03:02 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
its good man
#4June 6th, 2006 · 11:43 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
spanish vacation
Tried not to listen to much to the guitar sounds, as much as what you where doing on the guitar.  I like the chords and parts of the solo  some of the sinkahpayshun, lol,
is real good . I here a a nice melody line you picked out in spots. This could be real good with a little more work, maybe some latin percusion added to help set the pace, and drive the song a little more. Santana used Alot of latin percusion in his songs. If you haven't already, check out some Al Di Meola cd's, like Elegant Gypsy (similar to Carlos stuff). Don't know why I just put that in here but good job.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:42 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.