#1May 31st, 2006 · 02:36 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Dont Rush Back Home

This song is not in a battle

I am really eager to add some trippy extra layering like keyboard effects and stuff but I sort of taped over the tape we recorded this on...

This will need vocals, it's got lyrics but there is no singer present on the recording... we DO have a singer now, but we are still in the "getting to know eachother" stage so like i said, no singing present on the recording.
The reason that i didn't wait for "singing to be present" on the recording was because It's been much too long since i have posted a song so I had to...

To tell you the truth this song was made about 30 seconds before we recorded it, but don't tell anyone...

Nah seriously, rate it as if i said we've been playing it for months.

Please comment, thanks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 31st, 2006 · 10:25 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
This is cool.

Recording quality is pretty good, but I'm not really diggin the distortion on the guitar. Maybe if it was more present? It just makes everything sound a bit muddy.

I like that drummer though...

The song is nice. Drum patterns... Keyboard playing dark melodies... even the guitar riff in some spots... all reminds me of the Floyd... as in, Medal...

very nice.
#3June 1st, 2006 · 11:40 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
yeah,

I see what you mean Tak about the Guitar....  though, it's not too bad.. just a bit muddy...

I think a little less distoryion, so it has just a touch of fuzz would have been better for this...  It is also kind of like the guitarist goes into a frenzy for a sec..then comes back to his senses.. which works pretty well...  

THe song is odd, and quirky, which makes it unique,  which also gives it the Pink FLoyd vibe.. 

Pretty cool....  I like it... it is a lot like some of the stuff I come up with every now and then.. only better...   haha

Jim K
#4June 11th, 2006 · 04:35 AM
15 threads / 5 songs
76 posts
Australia
I like this song, it sounds really fun. I admit it would be better with lyrics though does start to drag on a bit without it but nah its pretty cool song
#5June 11th, 2006 · 04:50 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Dont Rush Back Home
Very trippy very free .............sounds very live .....

well done guys.............

ok so who falls in love with who????? 

vote
#6June 12th, 2006 · 12:21 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
its really nice
hey well i am not a great judge of guitar..as i dont know to play one...
but there is a feel everytime i listen to guitar and sometimes its great and sometimes...
well dont worry coz this one is great
nice work
i like the drum beats alot
also the main guitarist..

have a great future
checkout my song KUDOS(AMPLIFIED)
and vote...
#7June 22nd, 2006 · 07:21 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey this is cool mate , I like it ,,,,good luck with vocalist.
#8June 22nd, 2006 · 08:57 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
love this kind of music, the recording gets better , now the mixing and it will be great!

that piano is really dreamy!
#9June 30th, 2006 · 11:48 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I like the relaxed feel to this - the guitar playing is fine, but I do agree that the digital distortion is perhaps not quite in keeping with the rest of the instrumental mix.  I'd love to hear this with vocals - it's pretty easy to "la, la" along to!

Keep it up.

#10July 7th, 2006 · 01:26 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Nice song!!

as it's been said, the guitar sounds a bit muddy... maybe some eq?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.