#1May 21st, 2006 · 05:59 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Out Of Obscurity

This song is not in a battle

The intrumental begins in mystic way and I tried to insert some strange changing feelings, from the dark beginning to the bright end.The accords are mystic like the intrumental...but I think it souds good.So, I'm waiting your votes and posts

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 21st, 2006 · 08:00 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
like the song. very nice
#3May 22nd, 2006 · 02:09 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like the sound of your guitar, and the loops you play are all very nice, they do set a mystic mood alright, but I think you should try to make the structure more interesting, right now each loop is repeated a couple of times, it would be more interesting if the loops flowed more into eachother without as much repetition.

anyway, the idea is really nice, so keep it up.

cheers,
PX
#4May 24th, 2006 · 04:18 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
I really like the sound of the guitar as well.Very nice instrument,agree with Puppet about the loops flowing.If you get a handle on that this would be something I might expect to hear on a Pink Floyd album.Keep playing and post some more.  
#5May 28th, 2006 · 07:16 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
Flex   this is a good song   it makes you want to just sit and think  let your mind just wonder ..well at least my mind was...good work...the soung is great...your guitar is reallt smooth and clean sounding.....keep it going buddie

Ralph.....                 now    I can say good night    lol
#6June 14th, 2006 · 12:45 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Nice sound to the guitar - clear and well played.

The actual tune lacks a bit of structure as far as I'm concerned 
       - it has a lovely intro,
       - there are some truly nice passages in there (my favorite being from 0:51, up to and including where you play slightly faster)
       - the end chords sounds very much like the intro to Steve Hackett's "Narnia".  This is no problem, but be aware of it.

All in all, I think the music has a nice sound and feel to it, the only real criticism being that there's too little cohesion between the separate loops.

But nice, it's still nice
#7July 5th, 2006 · 06:26 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
i really injoyed this one it was really relaxing man i think i'll listen to it again
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.