1 2

#1May 20th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Answers

This song is not in a battle

Another Rock song ya hoo. I like this one.  Wished I'd of
done the upper guitar parts better (too chopy). Let me know what you think please be critcal.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 21st, 2006 · 11:43 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Good guitar work and song build-up. Again amzing voices. Excellent recording quality.
But again: not my style
#3May 21st, 2006 · 12:02 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Really like the sound you get of the bass and the drums in the main riff and verse part; pum-pum-pum-pum.
The guitar riff is really good, but I'd love it sound sound more legatto. Just that about the technical part.
But I really liked the song; I love this power rock your band does.
Gonna give you just a 90% for the guitar playing; I mean it sounds good, but for a band like yours it should be perfect!
Just that.

> Iszil
#4May 21st, 2006 · 12:23 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
AWWWWWRIIIIIIGHT!!!!.....I like this one. Reminds me of some of the eighties metal stuff I liked. The riff is interesting, well-executed, the instrument and vocals sounds are quite nice. In my opinion, this site needs this music for balance. Glad you're here.
#5June 1st, 2006 · 12:17 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
dude  what can i say.........This works for me         love the rock ......

Keep it going G

Ralph
#6June 2nd, 2006 · 08:27 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Thanks
I likethe song but I think the guitar riff is to overplayed. I shoulda done pulloffs on the upper guitar riff( or be a better player lol).
#7September 5th, 2006 · 04:26 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Its not love at first sight. Had to listen a few times
#8September 5th, 2006 · 04:54 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
60 posts
United States of America
great vocals, both lead and backups - does sound like good 80's rock.

so many whiny voices out there nowadays...

not you guys! like the 'get higher now' part - real anthem - could be longer and more of a build up to... well to higher spheres I guess

#9December 21st, 2006 · 12:18 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
26 posts
Mexico
#10February 14th, 2007 · 01:05 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey TG
Like the recording quality and as you know I love your guitar playing(Awesome).Your vocalist is also incredible.Bass and drums also did a great job.I thought the song was a little repetitive and your guitar sound seemed dated sounding.But it could be that you were going for that.I also found it lacking dynamics in general(whole band).I do say you guys do sound tight and for sure are pro musicians.
#11February 14th, 2007 · 02:26 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Great recording quality.  I love the opening riff, very tight.  Reminds me a lot of late 80's/early 90's rock that I kinda wish was still recorded   Almost sounds like what Journey might sound like if they hadn't softened up after Frontiers.
#12February 14th, 2007 · 02:29 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Wow
Toasted Goat has a wicked style. This sounds like a revival of old rock music (although I totally missed that time), it's REAL music. Love it. It's all what music is about. Wicked riff, great vocals, overall awesome song. I dig this, and since I don't know a good enough answer, I'll be giving this a high vote and adding it to my playlist.

Rock the world TG rock the world!

WB
#13February 27th, 2007 · 11:46 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
I'll try to be critical...
...but it's hard. I love this riff and the vocals. This is a really good song. I will say this: I was hoping for something more "mean" sounding from the git solo. This song is more about the vocals and a solid riff than guitar acrobatics, and that's a good thing in my opinion.
#14February 28th, 2007 · 04:48 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Hey

I like the overall song, really '80.

but..I think the guitar riff is way overdone..eventually it became irritating to me....(the downwards riff)..
and i think the most important to me...the song sounds really tight and thin (is a bit the mix but also the way of playing) which does not really express the power that this song could have. Just go crazy on this song!

Maybe it's also fun to add some keys here and there to make it more '80.

Greetings!
#15March 29th, 2007 · 12:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
wow thanks
Well we're not really trying to make our songs 80's they're just coming out that way. I do agree that this song really need more work for it to be a great song. need to kill the overkilled guitar riff to just let the song flow more. I didn't do the solo on this one this is one of the ones Andy played lead on. I think he did a pretty good job.

'I guess I need to go buy me a triple rectifier amp or something like one, and tune all my guitars to drop D tuning and just chunk out odd rhythm's.  and choppy shred leads. So I can move into 2000's sound.  LOL
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.