#1May 19th, 2006 · 06:22 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
all my freinds

This song is not in a battle

all my freinds are gone was written when i noticed most of long time freinds died  from drugs or guns i had write it hope you all like it

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 19th, 2006 · 06:33 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
I hope some of us can use it more to remember than to just enjoy it. I can imagine you must have felt terribly sad when the thought reached you, but I quess that's the way it has to be for some of us... have you ever wondered about the fact that it was you, not anybody else, out of the circle of your friends to stay alive to write a song about that? Or am I going too far.
As for the song itself... beautiful sound quality, great vocals... well thought over use of effects... and I don't really mind it's 10 mins long... sounds gorgeous!

No, I was wrong - the vocals are brilliant! Couldn'timagine them being sung better than that!

Love it... Thought-provoking stuff

JBP
#3May 19th, 2006 · 10:29 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
man... I can really feel the emotion here.

it fits the description seamlessly.. man, sounds like you need a pat on the back...

this is a beautiful song. I love the guitar, and that tremelo-ed synth.

this sounds really professional, and goes straight to my playlist...

beautiful.
#4May 20th, 2006 · 08:25 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
JBP wrote…
I hope some of us can use it more to remember than to just enjoy it. I can imagine you must have felt terribly sad when the thought reached you, but I quess that's the way it has to be for some of us... have you ever wondered about the fact that it was you, not anybody else, out of the circle of your friends to stay alive to write a song about that? Or am I going too far.
As for the song itself... beautiful sound quality, great vocals... well thought over use of effects... and I don't really mind it's 10 mins long... sounds gorgeous!

No, I was wrong - the vocals are brilliant! Couldn'timagine them being sung better than that!

JBP
#5May 20th, 2006 · 08:25 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
all my freinds
JBP wrote…

JBP
#6May 20th, 2006 · 08:27 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
all my freinds
thank u so much nobody knows what that tune means to me thanks for feeling it
#7May 21st, 2006 · 06:18 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
beautyfull song

it gets the emotion overhere very well!

so i'm not into a tecnical review now, couldn't think of much anyway i guess

tnx for making something bad into something good
#8January 6th, 2007 · 11:08 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Very enjoyable and very well constructed listen..Us guys on the chat have came up with this.....Dave Gilmore meets Eddie Vedder with a lil touch of the ghost of Jim Morrison.....This song should be featured on the amp's home page..Simply put this is brilliant man................
#9February 17th, 2007 · 06:44 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
just needed to say again i find this song

SO GREAT !!!

i wonder why it's got so little support, is everybody speechless after listening?

#10February 17th, 2007 · 07:31 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hadn't heard it before! 
Now I have! Wow, amazing song.
I'm hearing hints of Pearl Jam and the Doors.
As has been said that emotion of your carries!
This is one of those epic pieces!
#11February 18th, 2007 · 05:16 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
reminds me bit of Black Sabbath times. dark and smokey cellars......

yes very dark and GOOD!

this music gives the mood you wanted to give

Almost eleven minutes can tell a whole part of life, you did it
#12February 18th, 2007 · 08:29 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
Excuse my expression but I think you grabbed emotion right by the balls.
Haphazardous.
Melancholic.
Strong.
Slow and Lasting.
Monotonous.
Energetic.
etc.

There's alot of things you get across in this song, which to combine such emotion (that become juxtaposed against one another and are often opposites -through various instruments and melodies) in the same song is really a hard thing to do.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:00 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.