#1May 19th, 2006 · 09:51 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Dexter

This song is not in a battle

One for the kids. I put this together for my son a while back. If any of you have young kids then they may like this.
The music is mine and the samples were taken from some web page somewhere- can't remember where now, so I can't credit it, unfortunately.
I hope there is no 'legal' problem with my using these samples on here. If there is I shall remove the song, but I can't see why there should be since I'm not selling the music (but I know little about this sort of stuff so I may be completely wrong.)
Ironically, I think this represents one of my better efforts at mixing/ mastering.
It is short and sweet and hopefully mildly entertaining.
To anyone who doesn't know, Dexter's Laboratory is a program on Cartoon Network featuring Dexter, the boy genius.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 19th, 2006 · 10:26 AM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
This makes me smile.  Then again, I've always loved Dexter (it's a kids show?????!!).
#3May 19th, 2006 · 10:36 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Hey!!

Wow I'm very surprised by one thing.....

The voices from the program (Dexter and Didi) sound like they are coming from the back.

I don't know if you pretended to mix it that way..but if you did...please PM me for some tips cause I like to know your "secret"

Greetz!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.